Beomgyu&Kai&Taehyun - PART 1

🍼little Taehyun

Beomgyu and Kai are both asleep. However, Taehyun has different plans. He bursts into tears shortly after midnight. It isn't his fault, of course it isn't his fault and even if it was, Beomgyu couldn't be mad.

Taehyun is suffering from Crohn's disease. So yes, he often cries in pain and his caregivers run to help him. Beomgyu quickly gets up from their warm bed and takes two steps, two steps is all he needs to reach Taehyun's crib which is in their bedroom. Kai also wakes up, it is impossible to sleep when their little one cries so much. He sees his husband is taking care of the little so he closes his eyes again. Beomgyu hurries in the bathroom to wash his bottom. Taehyun's diaper is full, severe diarrhea is the worst thing. Beomgyu gags a bit, but forces himself to be calm and wash his small bottom.

Taehyun stops crying, he is exhausted. Beomgyu closes a fresh diaper around his hips and gently cradles him close to his chest. He goes in the kitchen to prepare a bottle of formula. When the disease torments Taehyun like this, all he can eat is the formula. Beomgyu is soon holding a bottle with warm water and the formula is slowly dissolving. Beomgyu knows the formula isn't very tasty, but it is better than nasogastric tube which is the second option. Taehyun latches on the bottle a few second after it appears in front of his lips. After finishing the bottle, Beomgyu takes him back in their bedroom. This room is the biggest in their apartment. Taehyun has his own room, but it is smaller. He also doesn't need his own room, he wants to sleep in the bedroom with his caregivers.

Beomgyu slowly puts his little one in his crib and covers him with a blanket. Taehyun is slowly blinking. He doesn't know it, but daddy slips medicine in his bottle so now he will sleep. Beomgyu strokes his hair and kisses him a few times until Taehyun closes his eyes. Beomgyu gently places one palm on the little's tummy and sighs. He wishes so bad to have a cure, he wants to get rid of Taehyun's pain. The little one is fast asleep in a few minutes and Beomgyu also lies down.

Kai is silently snoring and Beomgyu angrily stabs his eyes in his husband's back. He knows Kai is tired, but he could also help with Taehyun. Beomgyu knows it is hard to take care of their little boy, but who else could do it?