11

Eve laid on Jared's bed, with Jared laying his head on her stomach while she ran her fingers through his hair.

He just got back from his nightly patrol around the Swan household and he was happy Eve managed to stay awake so they could fall asleep together.

"There's going to be a bonfire tomorrow night, do you want to go?" Jared asks.

"Yeah." She replies tiredly.

Jared kisses her stomach gently making a hum leave Eves mouth her eyes becoming heavy.

"Will you move in?" Jared whispers making Eve smile lightly.

"I already live here." She whispers and Jared smiles moving to pull Eve to his chest holding her close to him.

"I meant officially."

"What about Paul?"

"He wants you to move in." Jared explains and Eve yawns nodding her head.

"Okay." She whispers quietly making Jared kiss the top of her head happily.

"Goodnight Eves."

"Night Jare."

Once morning hit, Eve was cooking pancakes in the kitchen humming quietly to herself not wanting to wake either Jared or Paul up.

Two warm arms snake around her waist and a kiss was placed on her shoulder making Eve smile.

"Morning baby." Jared whispers pecking her cheek before walking to the fridge pulling out a jug of orange juice.

"I made you pancakes." Eve says and Jared smiles at her.

"This is why I want you to move in." Jared jokes making Eve laugh shaking her head.

Jared hugs her from behind making her smile placing her free hand on his giving them a small squeeze.

"God I love you." Jared whispers.

Heat rose to Eves cheeks and she bit her lip holding back a wide smile.

"Stop." She whispers bashfully.

"Never." Jared replied kissing her cheek letting her finish making the pancakes in peace.

Paul joined the duo once the pancakes were officially done and the trio ate breakfast together.

"Did you ask her yet?" Paul asks and Jared nods his head.

"I'm moving in." Eve says and Paul smiles widely.

"Fuck yeah! God this is going to be awesome!" Paul yells happily making Eve laugh while Jared smiles.

He was happy that his best friend and girlfriend got along, it would've been extremely awkward if they didn't.

"We can go pack your stuff today, and then you'll be officially moved in by tonight." Jared says happily.

"Thankfully most of my stuff is still in boxes from when I moved back from Seattle. But I still have to tell my dad before any moving is done." Eve says to Jared who nods his head with a small frown.

"When's the bonfire?"

"No clue, sometime around when it gets dark." Jared says making Eve roll her eyes at him.

"I'm so happy you pay attention to the details." Eve says sarcastically making Paul smirk at the two.

"It's not my fault!" Jared complains and Eve rolls her eyes with a smile on her face.

"It's a good thing I love you." Eve says making Jared blush slightly at her words causing Paul to point it out making Eve scold Paul.

But Eve couldn't help but be happy this was how her life was going to be.