Cheater- Billy

Requested by: kidflashismybf

YOUR POV:

I groaned, pulling on my t-shirt. I was supposed to hangout with my friend, Gwen Blake today. She was knocking on my door in the matter of five minutes, and I answered it happily. "Hey, you ready?" she asked me, and I nodded, closing the door behind me. 

We walked happily, and I noticed my boyfriend, Billy Showalter, walking on the other side of the street. "Hold on Gwen, I'm going to go say hi!!!" I smiled, running over to Billy. Gwen laughed, and she watched as I met up with Billy. 

"Hey love!" I said happily, and he looked at me and smiled. "Hiii angel!" he said happily, hugging me tightly. "Want to come to my house at like 5:00PM?" he asked me, and I nodded with excitement. 

"Of course, see you then!!" 

"Okay! See you!!!" 

I walked back over to Gwen, who was smirking. "Y/N and Billy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" Gwen laughed, and I rolled my eyes at her. "Seriously Gwen?" I smirked, and she laughed. She was two years younger than me, and had just recently started seeing Griffin Stagg, who was in my grade and one of my boyfriends close friends. 

"Hmm okay. Gwen and Griffin sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!" 

"Seriously y/n?"

I laughed, as Gwen and I reached the ice cream shop. I got my f/f/n (favorite flavor name), and Gwen got chocolate. We both got cones, and ate them happily. We then walked to her house, and we hung out until 4:30PM, when I had to leave to see Billy. 

_____________

At 4:30PM: 

"Bye Gwen!!" I shouted on my way out, and Gwen waved to me happily. I then left, and made my way to my boyfriend's house, which happened to be only three blocks away. When I arrived, I noticed Billy in his room, glaring at me. 

"Hi baby!" I smiled, hugging him, yet he pulled away. "Don't hug me.." he whispered, and I looked at him, confused. 

"What's wrong?" 

"You know!!" 

"No I don't!!' 

"Really? You don't remember when you f*cked Finn Blake earlier today?" 

"Billy, who told you that!!" 

"None of your f*cking business" 

"Are you serious?" 

"You're a horrific liar. Get the f*ck out of my room. Oh, and we're over!" he shouted at me, and I slammed his door leaving the room. Who the hell told him that? I started crying, and ran home. My sister, Donna, seemed to notice. 

"Y/N? What's wrong...?" 

"Somebody told Billy I cheated on him!! And he broke up with me!!" 

"Woah woah woah, hold up, what?" 

I cried, as Donna held me. "Ask Gwen to tell him!! You were with her all day!!!" she suggested, and I continued to cry. Then, another knock was at the door, and lone behold it was Gwen. 

"Y/N!! You left your sweatshirt at my house, so I went to Billy's to return it, and he said you guys broke up!! He said you cheated on him, and he was crying REALLY hard." she blurted, and Donna stared at her confused. 

"Gwen!! Slow down!!!" she whispered, and Gwen nodded. I cried more, staring at Gwen. "I never cheated on him!!! He doesn't believe me!! He thinks I screwed Finn!!" I sobbed, and Donna hugged me again. 

"Well, I can tell Finn to go over there and set things straight!!" Gwen suggested, her eyes narrowed in sympathy. "Great idea Gwen!! You go do that!!" Donna said, shooing her. Gwen ran off, and I continued to sob in Donna's arms. 

__________________ 

One week later 

I was walking along the street with Donna and Finn, still crying. Billy still hadn't spoken to me. And today was the first time I saw him. We went to the Grab 'N Go, and I noticed Billy was hanging out with Vance Hopper by the pinball machine, his eyes red and puffy. 

He looked at me, but quickly turned away. I went to grab d/n (drinks name), and when I left the doorway, Billy bolted. "Go..claim your man!!!" Donna supported me, and I ran after Billy. 

He finally reached his house, and when he went inside I went and knocked on the door. "Come in!!!" said his older sister, Dahlia, who was seventeen years old. "Oh, hi Y/N." she smiled, and I hugged her. 

Dahlia had called me three days earlier and let me explain my story. She believes that I was loyal, and Finn even confirmed. "He's upstairs, crying." she told me, and I knocked on Billy's door. 

"Go away mom!!!" he shouted, and I sighed. "It's me...can we talk?" I asked, and he opened the bedroom door, his eyes red and puffy, as if he had extreme allergies. "Who let you in.." he muttered, and I told him "Dahlia.." 

"What do you want?" 

"Listen, I promise I never cheated on you. I never would cheat. Especially not with my twin sister's boyfriend!!!" 

"I saw you at the Grab 'N Go today.." 

"Listen. Me and Finn would never be together. I only love you!! Can you please give me another chance??" 

"Okay.. I'm sorry!" he cried, hugging me and burying his face into my neck. I held him, listening to him sob. "Can you be my partner again.." he asked, and I nodded. "of course baby" I said, dragging him towards his bed. 

By now, Rover was happily confused and licking Billy's face. billy placed his head on my chest, and hugged his dog. "So this was who replaced me whilst I was gone?" I asked him, laughing. 

"Maybe...." 

He laughed too, and I hugged him again. I'm so happy to have him back. "Are Finn and Donna really dating??" he asked me, and I nodded my head. "yes" I laughed, running my hand through his golden locks. 

He smiled, and I could feel his eyes slowly closing, and more of his weight laying on me. "Come on, let's sleep" I whispered, so he wouldn't feel bad about going to sleep. He nodded, and we both fell asleep in each others arms, 

and Rovers paws. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay! Sorry this wasn't up sooner!!!!!!1