Beatdown Part 2

Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/kDGeXYwy

Link in synopsis.

______________________________________________________________________________

Shino knew that he would become the next target of Yami's beatdown so he sent his swarm of bugs to attack Yami.

Yami just shook his head as this was a dumb move. He quickly made some hand signs and threw a fireball from his mouth. This fireball wasn't too large nor too hot but it was lengthy. Shino dodged the fireball by jumping to the side. The fireball passed his position and went even further almost reaching Shikamaru.

'Looks like he wanted to attack me with the fireball but he couldn't realize his own limit.' Shikamaru thought but the next second he saw Yami himself coming at him through the fireball. Shikamaru took a step back in shock as he never expected Yami to run through his own jutsu. He then saw that due to having a fire behind him Yami's shadow was now long and was even close to touching his own shadow.

'It was the right move not to tell him about my shadow jutsu. Now I can entangle him.' Shikamaru thought and smirked.

As Yami was getting close to Shikamaru, he suddenly saw that the shadow under him started to curl around his legs and torso. Due to the thick smoke after the fireball, Shino couldn't see what was happening but the others on the training ground had smiles on their faces.

"I expect nothing less from Shikamaru." Choji shouted.

"W-well done Shikamaru" Hinata complimented.

"Haha at last you caught him." Kiba said as he was panting. His face was bruised by getting a girl thrown at his face.

Even Hanabi had a smile on her face seeing that the lack of information got Yami caught off-guard.

Kurenai and Asuma entered the training ground and stood beside Kiba and Hanabi.

"The kid did well. Taking out so many genins."Kurenai said

"Yea I am thoroughly impressed by this. But in the end, he still lost." Asuma said proudly.

"Yami do you accept defeat?" Shikamaru asked loudly.

Everyone wanted to hear the words "Yes" from Yami's mouth but then they heard a voice from the other side of the smoke.

"Do you accept defeat?"

"Huh?" everyone turned their heads to see through the smoke including Asuma and Kurenai but then a strong breeze came from inside the smoke and all the smoke vanished.

Everyone saw Yami standing with hands in his pockets and an unconscious Shino lying beside him.

"WHAT?" Kiba shouted. He more than anyone wanted to hear Yami admit defeat, but now they had a different answer.

Even Asuma was a little shocked to see this. Kurenai had a smile on her face.

'How could I forget that this kid isn't just strong but also smart and cunning?'

Yami then looked at Shikamaru and said "Do you accept defeat Shikamaru? The clone you have captured is a shadow clone of mine with an exceptional ability."

Shikamaru frowned as he heard this and looked at the clone. He saw the clone smirk and the eyes of the clone glow blue and white.

Asuma saw this and quickly shouted "SHIKAMARU GET BACK."

Shikamaru listened to his sensei and undid the shadow procession jutsu and fled back. The shining eyes of the clone calmed down back to normal and then in a puff of smoke it disappeared.

He then looked at Asuma and asked "What happened sensei?" Everyone including Kurenai didn't know why Asuma shouted like that. He didn't think anything so dangerous was going to happen. They all looked at Asuma for an explanation.

Asuma sighed seeing that his student was unharmed. He then looked at everyone around him including the slightly smirking Yami and said "It was the electric detonation technique which means the shadow clone would have exploded into a blast of electricity and your body would be obligerated. This was a friendly spar or else Yami wouldn't have even asked you about surrender and you would have died the moment you used shadow procession on his shadow clone."

Everyone had an expression of horror as they heard this. They then looked at Yami and gulped their saliva. They couldn't imagine that Yami was hiding such a dangerous move in plain sight.

Shikamaru looked at Yami and asked "You knew about my Shadow procession techniques?"

Yami shrugged and said "Of course. They are the Nara clan jutsus. I knew that while fighting eventually you might find a loophole and attack me so I created a loophole for myself making you believe that I didn't know anything about your techniques."

Shikamaru was impressed by this and he nodded. Choji hadn't practiced much of his clan jutsus to actually make a difference so all he could do in this fight was take care of Ino when she uses mind transfer.

"Impressive Yami, here take this scroll contains what you want. If you need help practicing you can come to me in the morning." Asuma said as he pulled out a scroll from his flak jacket.

Yami picked up the unconscious Shino and gave him to Hinata who carefully placed him under a tree and started splashing water on his face.

Yami took the scroll and nodded. Kurenai was about to say something but Yami suddenly looked back. Everyone looked in that direction but didn't see anyone which confused them. Then after 2 seconds, they saw an Anbu jump out of the jungle. As he exited the jungle he saw everyone staring at him. He hesitated for a second and then looked at Yami and said

"Hokage-sama has called Team Guy in his office. I informed the rest of your teammates and even your sensei but you were nowhere to be found." The Anbu said and he disappeared into the forest again.

"Looks like you have a mission and an urgent one." Kurenai said.

"I came from a 2-week long mission this morning." Yami said.

"Which means the reason he is calling your squad is important. Let's go I will also come with you. Kurenai you coming?" Asuma said.

"No, I will take care of the kids' injuries. They are superficial but they are even more discouraged seeing the strength of a 9-year-old." Kurenai replied.

"You know we are right here, right Kurenai sensei? " Kiba said with an ugly expression on his face.

(What is this urgent mission? You guys know it already don't you? Do you think the fates of those who died that day will be changed? Suspense is already out in my P@treon. Go and subscribe to it to know what Yami will do with them.)

----------------------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.