Tazuna & Family

Extra 10 chapters on my P@treon

Link in synopsis

------------------------------------------

Outside a small house in the land of waves, Kakashi team along with 3 other people were sitting. These three people were Tazuna the bridge builder, Tsunami his daughter and Inari who is Tsunami's son and Tazuna's grandson.

Seeing Kakashi look in the direction of the hidden leaf Inari moved closer to Sasuke and Naruto and asked "Why is your sensei on alert? I thought you guys already killed the guy who attacked grandpa?"

In a single day after having a fight with Naruto, Inari started understanding why they do what they do. At first he hated the words, heroes or savior because he lost his own father but after Kakashi told him Naruto's and Sasuke's back story, he felt that these two had a crueler fate than him. Due to Sasuke's mild attitude compared to the canon, he was an approachable person.

Naruto laid back on the grass and with one fist in the air "Inari a shinobi should always be alert."

Sakura who was listening to all this looked to the side and asked Tsunami

"Big sister Tsunami how many days will it take to complete the bridge?"

"I think 3-4 more days would be enough by the rate the work is progressing but..." she lowered her voice as she came to the last part.

"But what?" Sakura asked and instead of Tsunami, Sasuke answered

"The people are getting more and more scared and the workforce is reducing day by day."

Tazuna sighed and said "You are right. Everyone is worried for their family's life so I can't even force them. That Gato is truly insidious to threaten the family members of the people working with me."

Naruto quickly got up and said "Don't worry old man Tazuna. We have promised to keep you safe so we will help you complete it faster."

Kakashi couldn't help but shake his head 'This kid is just piling things on and on. First was to even go through this mission and now to help him complete it. Luckily the kid has enough chakra to create a few hundred clones which will truly be helpful for building the bridge.'

"Huh? Is that an orange dog with a ninja headband?" Sakura said attracting everyone's attention.

"So he is finally here." Kakashi said.

"You know what that is Kakashi sensei?" Sasuke asked.

"That's Pakkun one of my summoning animals. I had sent the report of what consipired to the village. Seems like he is back with a reply." Kakashi said going ahead to get the reply from Pakkun.

Inari hesitated and asked "W-what will you guys do if the report says that because grandpa gave the wrong information, this mission is canceled?" His mother told him that the villagers couldn't afford a higher mission fee so they stated it as an escort mission. If the reply truly says that the mission is canceled, then Tazuna would be helpless and then the one behind all this will attack his grandfather and mother.

Naruto bonked Inari's head hard and shouted "I PROMISED YOU TO PROTECT THE OLD MAN THEN I WILL KEEP THE PROMISE. THAT'S MY NINJA WAY."

Even though Inari had teary eyes because of the bonk he had just received, he was happy after listening to Naruto's reply. He looked at Sasuke and Sakura for their reaction but both of them just had a smile on their face practically telling him that they agree with Naruto.

After a few seconds, Kakashi came back with a scroll in his hands. He was reading the scroll and then he rolled it back and stored it in his pocket.

"Kakashi sensei, what did Hokage-sama say in the report?" Sakura asked in a concerned tone.

"Hokage-sama is sending a genin squad for our backup." Kakashi said.

Everyone's mood lightened after hearing that. Even Inari was happy and hugged his mom. Instead of facing abandonment, they were getting more support.

"So Kakashi sensei, did the report say which squad will be sent?" Sakura asked.

Kakashi glanced at Sasuke and said "Its Team Guy. They did come from a mission but they are the strongest genin squad with the strength of chunins so Hokage-sama could only send them."

Sasuke quickly got up as he heard this and this behavior was noticed by everyone. For a few seconds, no one said anything.

Sasuke looked at Kakashi and said "Kakashi sensei I am going to the jungle for training. I will be back by dinner time." he said and walked away. The mood was serious and Tazuna and his family were confused by all this.

Sakura and Naruto followed Sasuke as well. They wanted to help Sasuke become as strong as he can. They had started to see that Sasuke was comparing himself to his brother in every aspect. They knew that Sasuke isn't narrow-minded enough to be jealous of his own little brother but what Sasuke currently seeks is strength. Enough strength to complete his goal.

Outside the house, the confused Tazuna family turned to Kakashi as he was the only one left. The first to ask was Tazuna himself.

"What just happened? Why did the three of them get serious when they heard the Team name?"

Tsunami asked "Does Sasuke have some kind of enmity with that team?"

Kakashi shook his head and said "No they don't have enmity with them but one of the members of that squad is Sasuke's younger brother Yami."

This sentence got the Tazuna family more confused. This time Inari asked

"But shouldn't big brother Sasuke be happy that his brother is coming? Why did he go off training?"

Kakashi had no option but to say "Because Yami is way stronger than Sasuke and also ruthless. When he comes tomorrow you will understand. He is way different from Sasuke in every way."

"Huh? Big Sister Sakura told me that Big bro Sasuke was the topper of his class." Inari said.

Kakashi responded "Yes he was the topper of his class. But Yami skipped a few years and directly got admission in a class ahead of Sasuke. He was at the top of the class and he could even defeat his seniors with just a simple look. Even I am not entirely sure of defeating him in a one-on-one battle. The only way I can defeat him is because of my years of experience and fully grown body which will last longer."

Tazuna was thoroughly horrified when he heard all this. He had seen Kakashi fight and now saying that even he couldn't guarantee a win would be unimaginable.

Tsunami looked at her son who had his jaws dropped and then at Kakashi and asked "Are you saying that someone just a year older than my Inari is capable of not just fighting you but even defeating you?"

(Want to know what will be Haku and Zabuza's fate? Chapter already in my P@treon. Go and subscribe)

Write a review for this novel

----------------------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.