𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒- 𝖲𝗂𝗑

𝗡𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆._    47𝗆                                           •••          ╳

_    47𝗆                                           •••          ╳

(   Send message                  )                  ♡

"Why the fuck would he do that?" Neveah asked into her phone. She was tapping through instagram stories and as she was looking through Nelson's, she saw he put in diamond perms.

Amirion looked over her shoulder to see what she was referring to and he stiffed a laugh. "My lawd, a snappin' turta." He stated making Neveah look over at him.

"Nigga look like a ninja turtle." Neveah said and the both of them bussed out laughing and was laughing to the point that no sound came out of their mouths.

Neveah wiped her eyes that had tears coming out from the joke being so funny to her; being that it was her joke.

"Let me call him cause what the fuck." She chuckled before clicking on the FaceTime Icon and FaceTiming Nelly's contact.

The phone rung 2 times & he picked up. "Yes Nev- Why would you put them ugly ass grillz in yo mouth?" He was cut off by Mir taking Veah's phone and speaking.

"Nigga, who are you?" Nelly scrunched his face up looking into the camera.

"Who you wanna be, bitch." Mir said making Nelly mug him.

"The hell do y'all want?" He asked turning his steering wheel right.

"We called to tell you them shits is UGLY. Bye now." Neveah said putting emphasis on the word 'ugly' then hanging the phone up.

"You want him?" Amirion asked out the blue. He been thinking about it for a while because of how they interact with each other. He knows that Nelson definitely wants Veah.

"You know I don't want nobody else but youuu." Neveah sang doing the dance in Ciara's video.

"Girl sit yo non-dancing ass down." He said pulling her leg so that she'll fall.

"Mmcht, I hate it here. I'm finna go mess with Lea." She said walking out the room and down the hall to Lea's room.

"Hi, Lea baby." She spoke as she walked into Lea's room, making Lea look up. Her eyes looked red and her face puffy.

Neveah instantly frowned and walked over to hug her. "What's wrong, pretty?" She asked rubbing her back.

"I miss him, Veah. And his baby gon have to grow up without him. I feel so bad. We should've never did this. He would still be alive." She said in full blown tears, hugging Veah tighter.

"I know. But we gon try our best to be there for the baby. We still gon keep him name alive. The baby gon know who their father is." She said hoping she said the right thing.

"Thank you. I really appreciate you." Lea said wiping her tears.

XX

"Nelson, move bro. Yo ass always wanna play." Imani said as Nelly was standing in front of her TV.

"No cause why you actin like you gotta attitude with me?" He said not moving a muscle. Nelly didn't like any of his friends being mad at him so he'd make them sit down and talk about why they're mad.

"Yo momma ain't a glassmaker." She said groaning as she realized he wasn't gonna move. "Nobody got an attitude with you." She rolled her eyes as she grabbed her phone.

"If youn tell me what you mad for, imma break this damn phone." He said snatching the phone from her.

She sucked her teeth as she sat up in her bed. "You like Veah?" She asked him making him jerk his head back. Is that why she was mad?

"That's why y— Answer the question man." She cut him off as he lifted his eyebrow.

"Yeah." He simply answered as he sat down on her bed and faced her. "Is that why you're mad? Cause I like Veah? What, you want me or sum?" He asked her and she bit the inside of her cheek.

Of course she like Nelson, it was very obvious. She thought he felt the same way but she must've been mistaken.

"Ion wanna talk nomo. You good." She said and he nodded getting up from her bed. He wasn't gonna push her to talk about her feelings when she wasn't ready.

He walked out of her room, straight into his.

_________________________________

hi babes. missed me? anyways what y'all wanna see? cs i'm really running outta ideas.

i just really needed to update BAD .

tell me what y'all wanna see & i'll give y'all a chapter EVERYDAY for the rest of the week. ONMYMOTHER.