14

entry #14

"i'm gonna be honest, i think this is worse than you guys not together." the lee boy scowled, watching the two of them being clingy and gross. pda is so gross. who even does this bullshit and thinks they look cute? it's just so aggravating. "oh cry me a river jeje. go get a girlfriend then? there are plenty waiting." gagging immediately, he shook his head.

"have you seen how they behave around you of all people. they don't even try to be nice when asking you things about me for fuck sakes." shaking his head, a shiver fell down his spine at the thought of the whole thing. absolutely scary, the girls at their school were fucking terrifying.

leaning against the na boy, she felt relaxed and tired. it felt nice to be around someone who was so damn comfortable. the tenseness in the classroom seemed to thin after they talked out the huge problem that was irking both of them. it felt like she was going to school instead of a war zone.

"fairy, come on, we're heading to the snack shop and we wouldn't want your favourite cream bread to disappear." the hwang girl waved. excusing herself, she grabbed her phone and went to the two. the attention was less off of her these days. she was glad. she was glad she didn't have to deal with girls that were so adamant into getting into jeno's pants. or people who gave her nasty looks for just being of japanese descent.

"ooh, you and nana are rather clingy. did you finally work out the little problem you two have?" the boy slung his arm around her shoulder slightly uncomfortably due to height differences. "you could say that, snack trip is on hyunjin though. i paid last time and yeji is my girlfriend." sticking out her tongue, she could already hear the rise of disapproval and disagreement.

it worked out for awhile. it was like the school forgot about me, which was quite ideal in the situation i was stuck in. the more forgotten i became, the less likely people would bug me. it was like the unspoken rule from foreigners around the school. i barely befriended some of the people in the school so it was hard not knowing some of these foreigners.

i absolutely adored and cherished them. not knowing too many people foreign to korea from my old school really did a dent in my personality. not being able to speak my mother tongue really does something to be honest.

there was this one kid in our grade that i felt really bad for back then. shotaro i think. something like that. we never got close but you could tell that he really was going through something after and during school. the actual pain that it was seeing him covered in bruises.

he was the target of bullying because he was so damn shy. can you fucking believe that? can you fucking believe that that was the reason he was bullied. it made me so mad. it made me so incredibly mad that he was bullied for something he couldn't control. i swore to myself that i'd hurt anyone i saw hurting him.

who would've thought that it would cause problems from then on? who would've thought you know? who would've fucking thought.

sitting against the stairs, he aimlessly scrolled on his phone. it was break time and he didn't feel like getting cooped up in that damned classroom. the rest seemed to feel the same and decided it was their turn to torment unexpecting students that haechan seemed to have a grudge on that day.

"yo, shotaro. what are you doing here? didn't we tell you before not to go here?" the girl pushed up her glasses and snorted. poking at the boy like he was an object. "i uhm, i." hearing the sound of a slap, he peered up, seeing a thin cut across the boy's cheek from the girl's nails. ew. a small thin drop of red slid from the end of the cut.

"you better learn your lesson. you're lucky it's me who's dealing with you shotaro. japanese scum." she spat, narrowing her eyes onto him. even with them having similar heights, the japanese boy couldn't help but coward slightly. it was disgusting.