05.

CONFESSION
(kazuha x reader)

CONFESSION(kazuha x reader)

05 | STILL IN-LOVE

"ten bucks y/n is still in love with albedo even after getting cancelled on," heizou grinned as kazuha, venti, and him sat around a desk waiting for class to start.

"what !? this is literally an unfair bet OF COURSE SHE'S STILL IN LOVE WITH ALBEDO," venti argued.

kazuha cleared his voice loudly to remind them that he was still here.

"oh ... sorry kazu."

"I'm actually curious though is she still in love with him?" venti hummed but soon enough the answer was clear when albedo and you passed by the classroom.

"there's your answer," heizou sighed as he turned to look at kazuha worryingly. he watched kazuha's eyes slowly follow your passing figure.

in your eyes, he was simply a helper nothing more. he put this on himself after offering to help you with albedo everything is his fault.

it was still painful.

"hey snap out of it," heizou snapped his fingers in front of kazuha getting him out of his thoughts.

"you have art with her don't you? go sit by her before albedo does," heizou encouraged with a following nod from venti.

"alright," kazuha agreed with a smile feelings can change anytime. he had nothing to worry about.

ayakaI have gym next pdI'm going to die

ayaka
I have gym next pd
I'm going to die.

mona
I'm sure you'll be fine
you do swordfighting don't you?

ayaka
yeah but still </3

gl 😇
I got art