𝒙𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. august

..⃗. 🧃 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗'𝗦 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 ━━━━ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘
( AUGUST ) *:・゚

         AMY HAD TO leave Boston again. It was just so she could spend the remaining three and a half weeks of summer with her dad. She had the best time with her friends the days before. She laughed and smiled harder than she ever has in her life. Amy truly believed she hit her peak. Not to mention the fact that she was finally on great terms with Matt again. So much so, that she is proud to tell everyone that he's her boyfriend. The two have practically been attached by the hip ever since his birthday and it seemed to make up for the time they spent avoiding each other.

The Valez girl was outside her driveway, saying her goodbyes once again. Thankfully, Matt was there this time. When Amy let go of their hug, he insisted on opening the car door for her. Her mom was driving her and her dad, so she had to sit in the back seat. Once she sat down, Matt nudged her farther down the seat to make room for him. He nonchalantly sat down next to her and closed the door. "Okay, family, let's head to the airport!"

Amy chuckled as she buried her face in her hands. Her mom just smiled at the boy through the rear view mirror, "Matt, you do this every year so they'd miss their flight. It's cute, but you gotta let it go."

"I'm serious. Did you not see me put my stuff in the trunk?" He asked.

Amy's dad turned around to look at him, "Matt we don't have a ticket for you. I'm sorry, bud, c'mon."

"What would you say if I told you I have one?" He didn't remove eye contact with them even when he was removing Amy's hands from her face.

"What?" Ms. Valez turned to him. "Why would you get one?"

He shrugged, "Ask your daughter."

Her parents shifted their gazes at Amy and she held her hands up in defense before they got mad at her. "Okay, I gave him a plane ticket for his birthday. I gave all of them one. I told them that the ticket can be used whenever they want to go wherever they want and Nick and Chris said they were gonna save theirs, so I assumed Matt was gonna do that too. I did not tell him to do this."

"Please, can I go with you guys and stay in New York? I'll sleep on the couch, I'll wash all the dishes, I'll clean every room." He tried to convince.

Chris knocked on the window beside Matt. He rolled it down and announced, "We pre-made a bunch of videos so Matt can go. In return, we're getting a bunch of cool souvenirs."

Amy's dad sighed and nodded, "If your parents are okay with it, then you can come with."

Matt eagerly smiled and thanked him before turning back to his friends who were still in the driveway. "Goodbye boys and Jas!" Amy's mom started to drive away and he rolled the windows back up. He then spoke up and addressed Mr. Valez. "Aren't you so glad you get to spend time with me again?"

He slightly chuckled, "Very."

Matt glanced to his girlfriend to see her already staring at him. "What?" He asked.

She shook her head in disbelief, "How is it possible that you're clingier than before?"

"Stop, you know you're excited too. Don't try to hide it." He replied.