Chapter 3

Aurora pov:

~~Dream flashback~~

"la sveglia bambola" (wake up doll), someone said

"No lasciami dormire" (no let me sleep) little girl whined.

I heard a soft chuckle and said "Principessa, è il tuo compleanno", (Princess it your birthday).

Little girl jumped out of bed and said "sono sveglio", (I am up).

They laughed and said "sono sveglio, Roaa". (Happy birthday) and hug that little girl.

Little girl giggle and said "grazie, king" (thank you)

~~Dream over~~

Splash

I woke up all wet from water and n no I am overslept

With fear filled eyes, I look up saw mother holding a bucket with a wide evil smile on her face and said "Get up freak and make my princess her favorite breakfast. Since it's her special day". By special day she means it's Tiffany birthday. She walks out not before kicking me in the stomach.

It's also my birthday but no one ever care. I never got any gift but Tiffany always has so many gifts.

I walk up in the kitchen and start making breakfast for Tiffany, Sir, and mother.

In the middle of making blueberry pancakes. Suddenly a smile came on my face and flashback of dream came in my mind. I don't know why I have that dream of a little girl but she has a same name as me and for some reason I can understand Italian, but I don't remember learning it.

It can't be me because no one ever hug and wish me happy birthday.

Tiffany whining voice pull me out of my thoughts, and I start working again on making breakfast.

"Daddy give me money. I want to buy a new dress and bag for my birthday with my friends",Tiffany said to Sir, who smiled, sure princess and gave her some money.

I put breakfast in front of them, but Tiffany slapped me and screamed "bitch you didn't know, how long I wait for my breakfast, it's my birthday and I am so hungry. Why are so jealous and can't you see me happy", and blast into tears.

Sir and mother both got up and grab me and forced to laid me on the floor.

~~Trigger warning~~

N no, please I couldn't say out loud. I kept thinking, please don't hurt me, please don't hurt. My please were worthless. I don't strength to fight them off.

I try to free from them, but they are strong

"Bitch I think you didn't learn you learn last time". He said as he grab the knife

No not the knife please someone save me

Sir gave cuts on my thighs, legs and my belly and start curving on my skin

Whore

Slut

Freak

Bitch

Trash

Mistake

Crying noise came out of my mouth