Updated Bio

(Thought it would be nice to give Y/N a bio update before S2.)

Name: Y/N L/N (Current) Y/N Mitsuki (Human)

Looks: (Haven't changed, only difference is dirty cloak is replaced by a black haori with "Devour" on the back.)

Weapons: Black/pink Nichirin Sword

(Handle and Sheath can be whatever color you want

(Handle and Sheath can be whatever color you want.)

Rengoku's reforged Red Nichirin Sword

Retractable Nails.

(Muzan's nails be pretty tho ngl 💅)

(Now for the fun part-)

Breathing: Water Breathing, Insect Breathing, Red Flame Breathing, First Form Thunder Breathing, Seventh Form Wind Breathing.

Blood Demon Art (Original)

Perfect Copy: Allows Y/N to copy anyone's memories, fighting style, appearance, or Blood Art.

Blood Manipulation: Allows Y/N full control over his own blood inside and outside of his body. Can be used to shift organs, shrink or enlarge veins, form weapons, halt bloodflow, etc.

Copy: Body: Changes Y/N's body in different ways, whether it being to change into another person, or make himself taller, bulkier, slimmer, etc.

Copy: Memory: Brief eye contact allows Y/N to look through another's memories. (Needs more time to learn another's fighting style.)

Blood Demon Art (Copied)

Psyche Therapy: Gives user the ability to see and manipulate another's emotions.

Compass Needle: Enhances the user's perception, allowing them to read their opponents "Fighting Spirit" to evade attacks. BONUS: Shockwave: Gives user the ability to emit shockwaves of different sizes, strengths, and quantities. A technique developed by Akaza.

Creeping Flare: Coats the user's arms in an unquenchable flame, while also boosting physical capabilities. Flame can grow over the course of the battle, or by force. (Slightly slows regeneration.)

Shadow Manipulation: Allow user to freely shift and change the shadows around them. Can form objects as small as a broken twig, to as large as a house sized cage.

Special Abilities

Gifted Eyes Of The Clan: Being born of the Mitsuki clan gives Y/N an ability similar to hyper focus, perceiving everything as if it were slower. Y/N's demon body has changed these eyes, giving them a bright red glow when activated, and eliminating the usual drawback of temporary blindness.

Gifted Eyes Of The Clan - Warp/Blink: Another trait of these eyes is the ability to move someone in unnatural ways. By focusing on an object or area, the owner of these eyes can almost instantaneously warp to it. Will still strain eyes if overused.

Instinct: following the battle with Akaza, Y/N has accepted he's a demon, and he will never be human again. This has allowed him to temporarily throw away a part of his soul, leaving only a demon's thirst for blood. This allows his instincts to control his every action, leading to a much more feral, more ruthless style of fighting.

Instinct - Bloodlust: During this feral state, any blood consumed from either an Uppermoon or Muzan has a much more potent effect than normal, drastically boosting Y/N's strength. Varies depending on amount.

Photographic Memory: Since Y/N was a child, he could always recall everything in near perfect detail. Also helps him predict attack patterns and learn new attacks.

Sixth Sense: Y/N's body will often use complex emotion from aggressors to warn him of different situations before they happen. The usually feeling is Dread or Panic. It may even pinpoint the location of the threat, allowing Y/N to keep track of the direction the feeling is coming from, increasing his chances of survival.

Likes: Helping others, hunting (animals and demons), making friends, insects, stars, training/sparring, Free-running, and eating.

Dislikes: The Sun, cats, and the taste of blood.

Loves: Shinobu, most forms of food, Giyu, Anything even remotely associated with the canine family, and sweets.

Hates: Akaza, being woken up, plums, killing or devouring people, Muzan, and most of the other upper moons.

Fears: Loud noises, Loneliness, and an angry Shinobu.

(If you if you need something to be better clarified, here is the place to ask.)