100k appreciation post

Hi everyone! I know it's been a long time (I shouldn't left you lol) but, for the past 2 weeks or whatever I've decided to take a break from basically everything. I haven't been feeling my best for a while both physically and mentally.

No one really knows that besides my family and my closet friend(shoutout to Naomi 🤗) but I'm doing a bit better so I've decided to make this appreciation post! Obviously I've been keeping up to date with this book and I love all you!!!

We have over 100k reads and I'm undeniable grateful for that! To believe that over a year ago I was so afraid to post this thinking nobody was going to read it in the community I was used to but to come on to 100k within that short year makes me feel so appreciated and loved.

This app used to be my escape from the real world and consumed my life. I remember waking up from a nap (which was on my lunch break) during the 20-21 school year and my phone was going off with comments and votes on this book. I smiled so much and was just so happy. People giving love to the story and commenting about the storyline made my day.

It was a very sunny that day too and was shining.

Then overtime it started to grow more and more. It started growing so fast that I don't even remember hitting the first double digits. By the summer it had I think 50k?

I know updates are rough and I'm sorry. I'm not good at updating any of my books really but yk life and other things so I do apologize for that. Also I'm sorry about the earlier chapters like the first act.

Brian is a dick most of the time in that act and I want to change that but I need y'all's opinion first so do you think I should or no?

Other than that's all I have and thank you all so much for over 100k I love you all and thank you for staying!

Xoxo,
Phoenyx <3