༻𓊈𒆜A demon?..𒆜𓊉༺

*・༓☾ Author Note☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Hello!, Welcome back this chapter might contain some panic attacks? Kinda? and some Roller coasters of emotions so Yeah I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~

______________________________
.
.
The other noticed the change of aura and behavior of Shoto after Vox entered the room. They sat in silence knowing both of them were supposed to be arch nemesis.

Mysta let out a heavy sigh before putting his hand on Shou to keep him seated in his seat and ike noticed and did the same.

Vox seemed to understand the way Msyta body language changing as if holding the younger boy action that as if would burst if not. Vox figures, that it's either he was scared of him or he's a demon slayer. But sensing the anger in his eyes he guessed the second option.

Though no one noticed, Shoto gritted his teeth and mumbled something under his breath.

Vox couldn't hear it properly and he was a voice demon, hell if they noticed it.
Suddenly out of fucking nowhere Shoto just went silent and still. There was no aura no nothing. His body limped but froze, his temperature cold but hot, his gaze was softened into nothing.

Luca poked him and he fell to Luca side, as if his body fainted. Luca caught him gently everyone faces went from confused to worry.

Mysta went to Luca's side and shooks Shoto gently "Shou?..Shoto wake yo ass up, your fucking worrying me man!" Mysta exclaimed a bit yelling while shaking the other body, Luca whispered quietly "Unpog" while holding the boy.
.
.
.
–·–·–·–·–·–·–·–·–

The purplenette blinked his eyes and suddenly he was in a dark void. Shoto curled himself to the ground hearing all kinds of thought voices.

Betrayal, Angry, Sad, Confused, It was a weird mixture into the pot. he was furious, he was like his brother! So why?...Why does Mysta had to befriend to a DEMON?! Why? When Shoto told him he was a demon slayer what made him  𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 that Shoto would just be fine Shoto would just be "Oh hell yeah it's fine your friend is DEMON it's not like I kill them or something haha" what made him think that? does he have logical thinking or not?!

Shoto was showered with thousands of thoughts flooding in. Voices talking to him. The god who had saved him. Gods Goddesses. And thoughts that screamed that Mysta didn't care. Mysta just toying with him, But then it was silenced, But not for long  as Ether..Ether voice was there but he wasn't.

Ether was saying "what do you do now shou?, He's your only friend, Who would you tell?" Ether told him gently but sharp, He felt stabbed yet his cheeks were being caressed a hand, 𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳's hands.

He can only muttered a "What?..What do..." but before he could finished he felt he was in the edge of the cliff, The same cliff...But he heard cracking underneath him before he could react he was now falling, Deep in thoughts until A voice said...

"Wake up."

It was silence. A loud ringing silence.

Shoto closed his eyes then flutters open.
He felt someone on his side shaking him, Mysta. His voice waking him up it was all mumbled, But there was  clear voice it was Ike's saying "His eyes are opening shush!" He spoke out, Shou shot his eyes wide opened while sitting up rubbing his head, He felt a light headache.

He was held by what it seemed Luca. he could see all the worried look splattered across everyone's faces, Luca loosen his grip on shoto when he was awake, It was a silence until questions began to flood in saying if he was okay.

Shoto didn't say anything, He was silent unable to hear every single question, But he stood up "I'm sorry...Can I go to the bathroom?" He asked quietly but it was enough for everyone to hear as he was about to left when a hand grab his wrist it was a familiar hand, He turned around to see Ike.

"Are you sure? do you even know where the bathroom is?" Ike said worry in his voice but it was a genuine question.

He was about to say something when Shou cut him off.
"It's fine Ike, One way or another ill find it eventually, Don't worry Ike" He smiled, And he left the living room, Making the whole squad silent.

Shou went somewhere, He doesn't know where but he was going 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, He found a room, It wasn't the bathroom. So he search somewhere after 10 minutes or 15 he arrived at the 'bathroom' he was looking for he sat down on the bathroom floor.

Just thinking to himself, What should he do?...what would...Ether do?

He was deep in thoughts then interrupted by a knocking. He quickly calmed himself and asked. "Who?"

The knocking stopped and you could hear they were leaning against the door.

"It's me..Mysta..Shou..Im sorry..Did I hurt you? I didn't think it was a big deal that one of my friends is a Demon.." Mysta was then met by silence.

wasn't a big deal? He fought demon since he was young, And mysta thinks it's not big deal?

'What the fuxk? Of course it's a bit deal Mysta WHAT...Okay calm yourself, Okay..'

Shoto took deep breaths in and out, He finally muttered out "Just leave me alone for a bit Mysta i..i need time to think.." He lied, He despise Demons, Each species. No matter how strong it is how weak it is. He doesn't care, He will kill every demon that cross his path..That's his promise, Right?...

___________________________________
☆彡彡 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙ミミ☆
☆彡彡 𝘈 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯?...ミミ☆
____________________________________

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Author Note ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

finish!, Finally.. I write this in school-, So it was kinda rushed, Sorry if there was any mistakes/typo, Overall ill probably make 1000+ words per chapter, So it's not that short nor long, Well I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!!

Edited A/n -
This was one of  hell with so much typos LMAO.
____________________________________
Date : 1/8/22
Date edited : 21/10/23
Words :1045