✥• 1 •✥ waiting for Daddy.

After reluctantly stuffing the last handful of grass into her mouth, Zhizhi silently hugged her tail tightly, bowing her head in frustration.

She is hungry.
Hungry for so long.

Lying on the icy jade stone steps, looking at the corners of the stone steps where the small green grass was eaten up by himself, and the tiny gaps were exposed, the little guy covered his stomach and held her messy and dry tail.

She bit her hair.

...so hungry that the tail started to shed.

Feeling distressed, she touched her fat tail that used to be oily and slippery, Zhizhi rubbed against the cold jade stone steps aggrievedly, and said in a low voice, 

"Why isn't Daddy here yet?"

Before her eyes, she was weak but insisted and told her that her father would come to pick her up and take good care of her, and she would live with her father in the future.

From birth, Zhizhi had no impression of her father.

Because her life is only her and her mother.

But she is still waiting for the father she has never met.

Because her mother told her that she had already given her father a sound transmission for thousands of miles, and her father agreed, saying that he would come over to pick her up.

It is precisely because of this promise that her mother will close her eyes safely and die without regret.

The pale and weak but still beautiful woman closed the ban on the cave and told her not to leave here, lest her father would not be able to find her when he came to the cave and would worry about her.

Zhizhi is an obedient child.

Mother asked her not to go anywhere, so she just waited obediently.

the little ball child curled up in the cold cave.

The cave was quiet.

Without the gentle smile of the beautiful mother, and the gentle comfort of the mother.

The young child held her tail and thought aggrievedly that she still missed her mother more.

She has been raised since birth, and she loves her mother very much.

But my mother is sick.

She worked hard to pick the spiritual fruit in the mountains, and also learned to make delicious pills for her mother, but her mother never got better.

She said that the demon pill was broken, and the medicine stone was ineffective.

But Zhizhi never believed it.

For so many years, she and her mother were the only people in this cave. For her, her mother was the most important person in the world and could not be replaced by anyone, not even the so-called father.

She left, and Zhizhi burst into tears.

She wanted to keep her mother here all the time.

But the mother said that she hoped that her children could grow up safely by their father's side.

In order to make her promise with her mother, she waited for her father to pick her up, and also reassured her mother.

But all the time, she insisted on waiting in the forbidden cave, burying her mother, and then waiting, but her father never appeared.

Maybe something happened on the way. 

Or maybe it's a long way to go.

She knows it all.

The emaciated child shook the pair of fluffy ears on the top of her head, and tightened the clothes that were not very clean on her body. she was hungry and thought, her mother said that her father was in a far away place.

It's just...  it's just that they don't live together.

Although at that time, Zhizhi didn't understand the faint indifference and ridicule on the beautiful mother's face, but her mother always told her that she was a loved child.

Mother loves her.
Dad can love her too.

It's like when her mother's voice was transmitted from thousands of miles, she was very relieved to tell her that her father would come to pick her up.

In the future life, maybe the mother is not by her side, but the father will always take care of her and protect her.

She and her mother agreed to live happily by her father's side.

Also try to love your father like you love your mother. No matter what happened, before she grew up, she had to let her father know that she loved him very much.

In this way, daddy will love her too.

This last exhortation is a bit odd.
Why does daddy love her only when she loves daddy?

But ZhiZhi didn't care about that.

She will listen to whatever her mother tells her, because in this way, she will be a good child, and her mother will be at ease.

She said that she had no regrets, only worries. It was only when her father agreed to pick up her daughter's departure that the voice transmission jade slip came back into her hands, and Zhizhi saw comfort and relief from her mother's face.

But her mother forgot to tell Zhizhi that it took so long to wait for her father to take her out of the cave.

When there was no edible spiritual grass, spiritual fruit, and spring water in the cave, she was so hungry to eat the grass, but in the end, she agreed to her mother's stubbornness and left her alone on the stone steps in front of her tomb.

She's a cub that keeps her promises.

Said to wait for daddy to come, and waited for him nowhere.

Said to go with daddy, not let mother worry about herself, she will definitely wait for daddy to pick her up and go with him.

But she just didn't know why Daddy didn't come.

He promised.

But never appeared.

In the luster of Ye Mingzhu's warmth and brilliance, Zhizhi hugged herself into a small ball, tried hard to stick to her promise and endured hunger.

She felt that she might not be able to hold on.

Because since my mother passed away, it seems like a long, long time has passed. Thinking about the food in the cave that was eaten up by myself, the little guy thought aggrievedly that my mother thought a lot for her, and even sent a voice transmission to let her father come to pick her up and raise her. she.

But the only thing my mother didn't expect was that my father was delayed on the road for so long.

Where is he?