6.6 Six

Omniscient

"Darion" bet you can't get me. 7 year old Zara yells at her 5 year old brother.

"Yes I can watch" He runs towards as she takes off running.

Zara stops as she see's a man across the the street being gunned down.

Zara turns around to go get her mom while Darion stands right there.

Shots go off and bodies drop. Darion witnesses the whole thing.

Lisa snatches Darion up before the killer could see him watching running back to her house. She puts him down.

"Are you okay" She asks checking him.

"I'm fine momma I always gonna be fine" Darion says with I sly smirk.

Zaramiy

I wake up to a shirtless Von next to me, he wasn't under the cover a nun he was just laying there knocked out.

I get out of bed and walk over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I put my hand on my forehead cause my head hurt like a motherfucker.

I spit the toothpaste out.

Walk back into the bedroom and Von is now laying on his side. My phone is sitting on his nightstand

I pick it up, yeah I'm finna change my password cause I don't remember what happened last night but I do got a feeling he know my password.

I grab some leggings and a Crop top, I put it on sliding my slides on.

"Hey baby" I pick up Rocko rubbing his head "you miss yo siblings? I'm finna go get them" I talk in a baby voice.

I grab some Puppy kibble out of his lil storage thing filling up his bowl. And filling the other with water.

Rocko immediately ran to his food. I put a couple of toys in before grabbing one of Von car keys.

I lock the bottom lock closing the door.

"Hello ma you up" I say on the phone with my mom but it's on Bluetooth.

"Yeah you just woke me up" She says as her voice is a lil squeaky.

"Can you put the twins clothes on, I'm finna pull up" I tell her.

"Darion was finna take them to the park, but come on and get em" she say's sighing

"Okay love you, come open the door"I tell her hanging up stepping outside of the car.