Sore knuckels.

Ashila's P.o.v

After sitting in my room for about five hours, I get up, checking the mirror quickly to make sure my eyes aren't bloodshot or puffy. Looking closely into me eyes I notice read lines running roads around joining and pulling apart. Bloodshot. I'm two for one, my eyes are indeed a little bloodshot however not puffy. Yay. Note the fucking sarcasm.

I notice the time. 11:50. 10 minutes till lunch. Sprinting out the door and down the hallway, firstly I should fix the locker I practically threw a hole through and then, secondly, I have to check in with Jimmy again. He had come up to my room a few hours ago and to say he wasn't to pleased with my actions would be an understatement however under the circumstances he pulled some strings and got me out of isolation.

I did however get my knife taken off me and what they call a 'level'. Basically there's this system; warning, level 1, level 2, level 3, isolation and finally suspension. Luckily I'm only level 1 nevertheless I still have strict guidelines; I have to check in with the front desk in the morning, between my classes and in the afternoon until they see fit that I'm not a danger to anyone.

Walking back down the school halls dragging my hand along the dull lockers, I come to the locker I had previously dented and surprisingly there where to boys already there of whom I slightly remember however couldn't put a name to the faces. Looking at their appearances they both have dark brown almost black hair the only difference is one is more built than the other and he's wearing a dark blue jumper as well as a dark grey snapback while the other smaller boy is wearing a lighter shad grey jumper.

Stopping next to them I clear my throat so the notice me. They both turn around at the same time and once recognition turns into their minds they look frightened and step back. I realised that it was two of the boys out of three that were sitting at my lunch table yesterday. "Hey, is this your locker?"

The boy with the bigger build steps back from the grey locker to show me the damage. Woah, That's a pretty big dent. The dint was the size of my fist. The thinner boy wearing the lighter shade of grey replies hastily "Yeah, uh, it's mine."

"Sorry I kinda got angry at breakfast" I smile and shrug my shoulders. 

"Yeah we saw." he speaks a little bit louder this time getting confident that I won't hurt him.

"Um if you open it I can fix it if you like?" I offer.

He looks at the dent "How?" He asks. 

I lift my hand up and put in the shape of a fist "I'll punch it again but this time from the other side." 

He looks at my knuckles "Your knuckles are already pretty bruised" and he's right. 

There is a few nasty purple bruises along my knuckles. "Meh" I say which causes him to laugh to himself. 

"I kinda like it, it's a message not to get on your bad side" I join him with the laughter. The other boy starts getting comfortable however still wary.

"I'm Shaun and this is Sam" the boy who owns the locker speaks. 

Sam speaks up now for the first time "Hey, uh, I should apologise for calling you babe and uh, sweet cheeks yesterday" scratching the back of his neck.

"All good man" we all briefly laugh "Hey where's the third musketeer? Weren't there three of you yesterday?" I look around finding no one. 

"Oh Tony. Yeah he's the nerd but he's alright, he's in class" the bell rings. 

"We gotta get to lunch, Tony is meeting us there, I'm starved. See ya around Ashila?" 

I nod "Yeah see you guys around". I walk off in the opposite direction to the front desk to see Jimmy.