𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 - 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒

> ❝ Did you like my performance, Y/N? ❞ ۰ ۪۪۫۫ · 🛸

THIRD PERSON:

" THIS LOOKS REALLY GOOD. HOW'D YOU GET THE APPLICATION DONE SO QUICKLY? " Eliza asked Zed as they walk around the park.

"I got friends in high places, what can I say?" Zed chuckled as he did a trick with his feet. (how do I even word this)

" This is huge, Zed. You did it! " Eliza praised as Bonzo hit Zed's back.

"And all I have left is the home interview for Mountain College." Zed said

" Zombie-kind's depending on you. " Eliza smiled through the screen.

"Yeah, it's all on me..." Zed stopped walking and stared at the ground.

"You okay?" Y/N placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, don't worry, girl. I got this." Zed reassured her.

The three of them growled (grr) at each other and Bonzo and Zed walked to the zombietown, and Y/N ran to the pizza shop to meet Addison, Bree, Lacey, and Stacey, leaving Eliza's robot body alone.

"Eliza, is that you?" Wyatt ran up to the robot body, smiling as he sees Eliza on the screen.

" Cool, right? You know, you can't beat zombie tech. " Eliza smiled at him

"Well, I mean, I wouldn't underestimate werewolf tech." Wyatt took off his moonstone necklace, swinging and spinning it around.

"Hey, I was thinking, um, maybe we could have like, like a, you know, remote study date or..." Wyatt tried to ask her out but his moonstone got magnetized to the robot and it did their thing with electronics , and the robot died down.

"Oops... Zed? Bonzo? Y/N?" Wyatt looked around for help.

~ At the pizza shop ~

Music played from the store as the Eastside Eels walked through the door.

"Come on, Eely. We gotta get to practice!" One of them said as 'Eely', their mascot, bumped into Shrimpy, and stared at each other, Shrimpy waving, before leaving. (them>>>Zeddison argue with a wall)

"Everything's all set for cheer practice tonight, Captain." Stacey informs Addison while giving her her pizza slice.

"Great! Thanks, Stacey." Addison thanked her then they all yelped when she turned around, seeing both A-spen and A-lan.

"Fear! I recognize that emotion." A-spen and A-lan take two chairs and sat down in front of Addison.

"Oh great leader of cheer, we need your help." A-spen begged Addison.

"Yeah, of course." Addison, smiled turning to them.

"We are feeling things that not even our advanced knowledge is unable to define." A-lan explained (I'm so smart for writing this sentence on my own)

"My palms are sweaty--" A-spen started.

"And it feels like space moths are in my stomach." A-lan complained while rubbing his stomach.