𝚇𝚇𝚇 - THE END.

Young and in this world..
Runnin' from our problems.

SIX YEARS AGO.
Tae's House

" UNO OUT BITCHES!" Kayla shouted as she slammed the card on the table.

The boys groaned at her winning for the third time.

"Nunnie you sticking cards up yo ass on God!" Leek mugged her and she threw up her middle finger at him.

"Tae you sure yo mama not gone come home and catch us?" Kaisen looked outside the window.

"Nah" he replied dryly.

"She haven't been home in days"

"Damn she good?" Amir asked and he shrugged.

"She did this shit all last year, i'm used to it now"

"She beat the fuck out of me when i called the police the first time she did it" he laughed to himself.

"Whole time she was strung out with a nigga"

"One day she gone leave and never come back, i'm already prepared" he added and the house was so quiet only thing you could hear were the cards shuffling.

"I love skipping school, we should do this more" Kayla broke the silence and everybody nodded their head in agreement.

"Yeah, staying in class all day so fucking annoying I be wanting to set the classroom on fire or something" Amir sighed and everyone turned their head to look at him crazily.

" Karter "

"What? Kayla you cant tell me you dont be losing it in that school?" Amir looked at her and she glared at him before getting up from the table.

"Who y'all gone think get married first out of us?"

"Kaisen" everybody but him said in unison before the house filled with laughter.

"I say Amir" Kaisen shrugged.

"Kaisen when you in love, cant nobody tell you shit lets be for real" Kayla tilted her head at him.

"THAT WAS ONE TIME"  Kaisen yelled and Leek mocked him.

"It doesn't matter, you don't leave gang over no girl.. what if that was yo last time seeing me" Leek added, referring to an incident that occurred a couple weeks ago.

" its crazy cause i dont even like her that much no more, we tried having sex again and her pussy wack or something" Kaisen blurted out and Tae's mouth dropped.

" I already told you, you're probably not attracted to her and thats fi-"

"So her pussy wack and you still left for her while Leek got jumped?" Amir interrupted Kayla.

"Y'all wont have to worry about questioning my loyalty ever again. Its gang over anybody" Kaisen spat and everybody nodded in agreement.

"Y'all my family for real"

FLASHBACK OVER.