9.3

In the days to come, Gu Yiling will always remember to bring him some small things, although not many times, but every time it is different. Sometimes it's a candy, a packet of cookies, and sometimes it's a small stone sculpture, or a little clay figurine. He's like a magician who is extremely patient with children, always able to get interesting gifts out of the hat on his head.

Ji Chuxing was uncomfortable at the beginning, but gradually accepted it calmly, and even began to look forward to it. Will he bring something for himself today? If it was brought, what would it be?

At the same time, Ji Chuxing would also wonder, why did Gu Yiling treat him so well?

Although it's just some trivial things to the outsiders, compared to other prison guards who either beat or scold the prisoners, Gu Yiling's attitude towards him can make the headlines of "moving China". But he is only a felon, what good is it for him?

The wound on the arm slowly healed, and no new injuries were added. Ji Chuxing has never done self-harm again.

One day, Gu Yiling stretched his arm into the railing again, and Ji Chuxing took the thing in his hand, which was a small orange. The orange-yellow with greenish-green skin is cold and rough, and the round shape looks a bit cute.

Gu Yiling smiled and said, "Eat it."

Ji Chuxing didn't move. He looked at the orange in his hand with complicated eyes, pursed his lips, and suddenly asked without thinking: "Does everyone have it?"

Gu Yiling was stunned for a moment, then smiled slyly, "Guess what?"

Seeing that Ji Chuxing didn't answer, Gu Yiling wasn't angry either. He smiled and turned to leave as if nothing had happened, as if what he just did was just casual, like giving a coin to a roadside beggar by chance. You gave this beggar, and that beggar, you happened to have no change, so you didn't give it, so casual.

Seeing that Gu Yiling was about to leave, Ji Chuxing opened his mouth, but in the end he didn't speak. He lowered his eyes, his face paranoid and gloomy.

He doesn't want Gu Yiling to give these to others at all, he hopes that these are unique to him, Ji Chuxing.

The days in prison passed quickly or not, but Gu Yiling was already there.

Been working here for over a month.

The tenth of every month is the day when relatives visit the prison. This day is the happiest day of the month for most prisoners. Not only can you see relatives who miss you day and night, but you can also get some things from relatives, such as some food, daily necessities and coins, which can make prison life more or less comfortable.

At this time of the month, the prison is always deserted because almost all the inmates go to the visiting room. The production activities that the prisoners must complete every day will also be suspended for a day. On the huge playground, only some unvisited prisoners and prison guards who are left behind are hanging out and chatting, looking a bit desolate.

Ji Chuxing is leaning against a tree with his chest folded.

He lowered his head, as if looking at his toes, his drooping eyelashes cast a shadow, and the mottled tree shadow danced playfully on his face. His face was childish, completely inconsistent with his actual age, like a student who had just entered the university. He was young and clean, and he was standing under the tree enjoying the sun.

But no one knows better than Gu Yiling that even though his appearance hasn't changed much after 13 years in, Ji Chuxing's heart has long been occupied by despair, darkness and violence. He is a trapped beast who will tear up those who come close to him, and he is also covered in bruises.

Several prisoners, who also had no relatives to visit, leaned together, peeking at Ji Chuxing, and whispering something. One of the strongest-looking men appears to be their eldest, with a scar on his face that runs across his eyes, hence the nickname "knife scar" by fellow inmates.

He left his fellow prisoners and walked towards Ji Chuxing. At first, he spoke to Ji Chuxing nicely, but the undisguised desire in his eyes was disgusting. There was a lewd and lewd smile on his greasy face, and several times he wanted to reach out and touch Ji Chuxing's face, but Ji Chuxing avoided it vigilantly.

Ji Chuxing watched his trick with cold eyes. When his hand was on Ji Chuxing's shoulder, Ji Chuxing slammed his hand and knocked it off. He arched his back and made a defensive gesture. Like a bow ready to go.

Scar was provoked, and he raised his hand, as if he wanted to teach Ji Chuxing a lesson.

His wrist was suddenly twisted backwards, one leg was pressed against his back, and Scar screamed and knelt on the ground. He turned his head with anger on his face, wanting to see who dared to trouble him with such a lack of eyes. After seeing Gu Yiling in a prison uniform, he calmed down a little, showed a disdainful expression, and twisted his body. , trying to break free from Gu Yiling's control.

Ji Chuxing relaxed, he had already seen Gu Yiling standing aside, but he thought that Gu Yiling would not help him.

Not only him, everyone thinks so. Conflicts between prisoners, as long as they don't cause too much trouble, are generally ignored by prison guards. There are many vicious people in the prison. Some people have even been sentenced to death or indefinitely, so they have no scruples. The prison guards do not want to provoke these people and cause trouble for themselves.

Gu Yiling suppressed the scar with a little force, and said coldly, "What is Article 35 of the Prison Regulations?"

This was the first time Ji Chuxing saw Gu Yiling get angry, and Ji Chuxing realized that Gu Yiling was not always the gentle smile. He got angry, as if his eyes were frozen. Frozen, it looks very majestic and inviolable.

Knife Scar twisted his body harder. He didn't expect that Gu Yiling looked soft and weak, and his hand strength was so strong. From the very beginning, he really looked down on this prison guard, like a bitch, not a man at all.

Gu Yiling pushed his knee hard against Scar's back, and he immediately made close contact with the ground, his jaw hit the ground so hard that even if he didn't dislocate, it would still hurt for ten days and a half months.

Gu Yiling stepped on his back, bent down, narrowed his eyes dangerously, and said, "Article 35 of the Prison Regulations, it is strictly forbidden for prisoners to make trouble, fight and fight. According to your own judgment, handle it properly." He took back the foot he stepped on the man, and just when the onlookers and prison guards thought he was going to let Scar go, he kicked Scar's stomach again, his eyes were even more indifferent than before. , "Did you hear clearly?"

Scar covered his stomach, stood up staggeringly, looked at him angrily, but still pressed his anger: "Listen clearly."

Scar still understands the truth that prisoners do not fight with prison guards. Even if he hated this nosy prison guard, he would not want to oppose Gu Yiling. But Ji Chuxing, then maybe!

Scar smiled grimly, turned around, and limped away.