9.4

Gu Yiling turned to look at Ji Chuxing, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he returned to his gentle smile.

After a long time, Ji Chuxing's lips twitched and whispered, "Thank you." He knew how to resist the violence of others, but he didn't know how to respond to others' help.

The curvature of the corner of Gu Yiling's mouth widened obviously. He seemed very happy to hear Ji Chuxing's thanks, narrowed his eyes, and said with a smile, "It doesn't matter."

There was a brief moment of silence between the two. Ji Chuxing was very entangled in his heart. He didn't know what to say or how to leave, but of the two options, he preferred the former. His drooping hand clenched and let go quietly, a tension he had never experienced before, even he didn't even notice it himself.

In the end, it was Gu Yiling who opened the topic first.

He took a few steps closer, and the distance between the two was less than half a meter. Only then did Gu Yiling realize that Ji Chuxing looked thin and weak, but he was actually tall, a little taller than himself. As soon as the wind blew, the blue and white prison uniform was attached to the body, and the body curve of the muscle eruption could be vaguely seen. The typical clothes were thin and fleshy.

Gu Yiling secretly licked the corner of his mouth, and some images that are not suitable for children appeared in his head.

Ji Chuxing was a little uncomfortable when he looked at him. The skin that was swept by his gaze seemed to be slightly warm. His body was stiff and he straightened his back unconsciously, but fortunately, Gu Yiling quickly retracted his gaze, as if He just glanced at it casually, and the dark light in his eyes was just an illusion.

He kicked the stone at his feet, in a tone that sounded like small talk between friends, "Isn't anyone here to visit you?"

Ji Chuxing was stunned for a moment, and then laughed ironically: "I have neither relatives nor friends, who would come to visit me?" He thought he didn't care about this kind of thing for a long time, but he didn't expect Gu Yiling to speak. When he asked him, his heart still couldn't help throbbing.

Gu Yiling lowered his head again and used a stone to hide his embarrassment. He seemed to mean that he asked a very stupid question, so he changed the subject and said, "You have to be careful. Scar didn't succeed this time, next time.

I will definitely come to trouble you again." After speaking, he looked at Ji Chuxing, frowned, and added: "After all, you are too dazzling in prison when you grow up like this."

Ji Chuxing also frowned and said, "He won't succeed." He seemed to have remembered something, he tilted his head, the smile on the corner of his mouth was bloodthirsty and cruel, and his eyes were full of disdain," you didn't listen to those prison guards say Ever? What happened to the last person who had this disgusting thought about me?"

He cut off the man's blood vessel, and the man almost couldn't be saved. If Gu Yiling hadn't helped him, then his dagger should have been stuck on the aorta of the scar. After all, the original intention of his dagger was not self-harm, but self-defense. How scary this place is, no one is more than him know clearly.

Hearing his words, Gu Yiling not only did not feel a trace of peace of mind, but frowned more deeply, "I know what happened to that person, but I also know that you were locked up in the confinement room for half a month for hurting others. Confinement The room is not a place for people to stay, not only necessary, I don't want you to solve the problem in such a lose-lose way."

Ji Chuxing's exaggerated smirk collapsed. He was like a ball that was evacuated. He seemed to lose his strength in an instant, and he no longer wanted to pretend he didn't care and was not injured. He bit his tongue and suppressed the complicated emotions that were rolling in his heart. He looked straight at Gu Yiling and asked in a hoarse voice, "Why do you want to give me something? Why do you care about me?"

After that, Ji Chuxing was surprised. He didn't intend to ask, but he didn't know what was wrong, and these two questions blurted out.

He was afraid that if he pierced this layer of window paper, everything would be gone. But if you don't ask, he is like a person living in an illusion, and the little bit of pitiful warmth he has is an illusion, and he will disappear without knowing when. In this case, it is better to ask clearly, even if he disappears, at least he has not fallen.

Gu Yiling was stunned by his question, and when he saw him raising his head stubbornly and looking at him without any timidity, it seemed that he would not give up until he got the answer. He couldn't help but laugh a little. Like a rebellious child in adolescence, this face-changing speed is too fast, right?

The man's beautiful eyes were filled with a gentle smile, curved like the soft willow leaves in March. The light sunlight sprinkled on his face, he seemed to exude a light golden light, and the fine fluff on his face became cute in the sunlight.

Ji Chuxing stared blankly for a while, he unconsciously slowed down his breathing, for fear of breaking this beautiful scene.

He didn't understand why he could still smile so warmly when he was born in a dark place like a prison, doing the work of a prison guard who deals with the darkness every day? He knew that Gu Yiling was actually very cold and treated other prisoners with a straight face. He didn't smile often at all, but he seemed to keep all the smiles to himself.

Gu Yiling smiled and said, "Because you are very similar to an old friend of mine."

He raised his eyes and looked away, with pure thoughts without a trace of magazines in his eyes, and his tone became extraordinarily soft: "He is no longer there, you are very similar to him, so I want to help you so that you can have a better life. In this way, he will be happier when he sees it, right?"

Gu Yiling turned his head, and his eyes fell on Ji Chuxing again. He keenly noticed the unhappiness and unwillingness in Ji Chuxing's eyes. He put his finger to his mouth and made a booing motion, mysteriously. Laughs: "That's the first reason, and there's the second reason."

"Because I feel like you don't belong here."

"I heard about you, you kidnapped that girl for three months, and you didn't do anything. The reason you were sentenced to 20 years was almost all because of money laundering and illegal account hacking. You're not that bad. This is a prison for felons. Many people here will leave when they come, or they will never get out. Those who leave will not leave, but will be executed. You are different from them. Eighteen years old, if the sentence is commuted, it can be earlier. You have several decades left, you can do what you like and live the life you like.”

"So..." Gu Yiling's smile became a little embarrassed, and he seemed embarrassed to say such hypocritical words: "I hope you have a better life before you leave. This has nothing to do with my old friend, it's just that I simply hope so Do."

When he heard that it was because of "an old friend", Ji Chuxing wanted to go crazy with jealousy.

When he heard "I just hope to do this", Ji Chuxing felt that a certain hard wall in his heart was collapsing little by little, and the whole world was a pink bubble, trembling with happiness.

For the first time someone said to him "Actually you're not that bad".

For the first time someone said to him "You can do what you like and live the life you like".

The first time someone cared about him, helped him, protected him, comforted him, and expected him, then, even if it was false, he would admit it, because of him, there was no way to refuse.

He looked at Gu Yiling, his eyes were always full of gloom and darkness, and he said in the most sincere tone: "Thank you."

The two looked at each other with a very tacit understanding and smiled, and slowly paced away from the playground.