9.6

"What?" Knife Scar looked incredulous and sneered: "Don't think you are a prison guard and I won't dare to touch you! If I'm in a hurry, I still fight!"

Gu Yiling twisted his neck, and there was a chilling clicking sound on his neck. He said coldly, "If you have something, try it." After speaking, he rushed up and grabbed Scar's neck directly. , the veins burst out on his arm, and slammed his head into the paint buckets stacked in a row beside him.

The paint bucket was smashed to the ground, making a thumping sound. The scar, which was arrogant just now, has collapsed to the ground at this moment, and blood is still flowing from his forehead. Fresh blood flowed on Gu Yiling's hand, he stood up slowly, and flicked the blood on his hand, his eyes fell on the other accomplices.

This was the first time Ji Chuxing saw Gu Yiling break out. He was thinking that Gu Yiling, who was always calm and self-controlled, with a warm smile, would also have such rage and madness. He was like a wild beast, biting at the offal that dared to invade his prey. But such a beast made Ji Chuxing feel extra moved and extra safe.

This was the first time in his life that someone defended him, protected him, and stood up for him.

When his clothes were torn open, the dagger was snatched away, when he was pressed on the icy floor, no one knew whose hand was touching him and felt a disgusting touch, and the foul language made him feel sick and want to vomit , he was already desperate, he thought that no one would come to help him, he did not expect that someone would run in and try his best to protect him. Ji Chuxing suddenly covered his face, choked sobbing and cried, tears flowing from his fingers.

When he was about to be insulted, he didn't cry, but when he saw Gu Yiling desperately protecting him, he cried.

After dealing with everyone, Gu Yiling gasped, wiped the blood from his forehead, and his eyes fell on Ji Chuxing, who was shrunk into a ball.

In fact, Ji Chuxing is just a child who has not grown up in his heart.

He was only eighteen when he came in. Ordinary 18-year-olds should have just taken the college entrance examination, looking forward to the easy college life that their parents say, happy for a long time for a girl who has a crush on an ambiguous remark, and discussing with friends where to play on weekends, but these are at the beginning of the season. Star never enjoyed it.

In his world, there is no right or wrong, no black and white, no one to protect him when he is injured, no one to guide him when he does something wrong, he does not know what is right and what is wrong, he only knows to rely on himself to get what he wants. And when he did something wrong the first time, he accidentally stepped into the abyss. Since the door was closed, his life was ruined like that.

Gu Yiling walked to Ji Chuxing and squatted down, reaching out to touch him, but Ji Chuxing suddenly hugged him tightly, like a drowning person grabbing a life-saving straw, bare and cool skin Gu Yiling was stunned for a moment, then he hugged Ji Chuxing back, patted his back gently, and coaxed softly: "Don't worry, it's alright, there will be no such thing in the future..."

The clean and clear voice seemed to have the power to soothe people's hearts. Ji Chuxing slowly calmed down, but he still put his chin on Gu Yiling's shoulder, greedily absorbed the breath from him, and seemed unwilling to leave Gu Yiling. Yiling's embrace.

Ji Chuxing sniffed, and suddenly asked in a muffled voice, "If it's not me but someone else who encountered this kind of thing today, would you save them too?"

Gu Yiling was silent, as if thinking, "I don't know." Maybe it will save him, maybe he will turn a blind eye, because he has never been a good person.

"Why are you being so nice to me? Just because I'm like your old friend? Just because you think 'I don't belong here'? I don't have anything...

I'm just a criminal who has committed a crime and has to stay here for seven years...why are you being nice to me..."

Ji Chuxing really didn't understand, he was so afraid of this kind of good for no reason, and he was even more afraid that if he didn't meet Gu Yiling's expectations, then everything would vanish. He wanted to get closer to Gu Yiling, but he didn't dare. He felt that he was not qualified. People like him should hide in a dirty and smelly corner and die alone.

"I don't know, I really don't know." Gu Yiling shook his head gently, "It may be because of you, so I want to be nice to you so that you don't suffer so much. I will feel bad for you. ."

I will be distressed.

The four words seemed to hit the softest place in Ji Chuxing's heart, his arms tightened and the corners of his mouth raised briskly. Ji Chuxing felt as if he had been infected with a poison called Gu Yiling. When he saw his smile, he couldn't help but jump for joy. When he was there, he felt at ease. He wanted to be closer to him. A little closer, it's better to be together forever.

Ji Chuxing opened his eyes, but his pupils suddenly enlarged when he saw the person holding an iron rod in front of him, he shouted, "Be careful!" Raising his arm, he blocked the iron bar that was about to fall on Gu Yiling's back.

The iron rod and the arm collided and made a terrifying vibration sound, and Ji Chuxing's facial features were twisted together in pain.

Scar, who didn't know when he woke up, saw that the blow was missed, and his face was even more ferocious. Seeing that the iron rod was about to fall again, Ji Chuxing turned around with Gu Yiling in his arms, and the iron rod landed in the center of his head. . This time it was even more ruthless than before, and the entire tool room rang out with the aftershock of the iron rod and the head hitting it.

"Ji Chuxing! Ji Chuxing!"

Gu Yiling's eyes were splitting, his eyes were red, and he shouted piercingly. He trembled so much that he touched Ji Chuxing's bleeding wound, his heart was tearing in pain, and tears fell in disobedience. Why be nice to you? Because you are the same.

Scar standing at the back saw Ji Chuxing fall down, and smiled happily as if relieved, but he was also a little afraid of his life, so he quietly walked a few steps closer, picked up an iron bar and hit Gu Yiling on the shoulders.

Gu Yiling, who was kneeling on the floor, was motionless like a stone sculpture. Scar was shocked, and was about to smash another stick, but saw Gu Yiling turn his head, his cold eyes were like a ghost from hell, and he was so frightened that he didn't dare to move. He was holding the iron rod, but his head was sweating, looking very funny.

But Gu Yiling quickly looked away. He put Ji Chuxing's arm on his shoulder, wrapped his arms around Ji Chuxing's waist, and walked quickly across the stunned scar, staggering. Get out of the room.

His black eyes looked cold and calm as usual, but the biting of his white lower lip, the hurried steps and the beads of sweat on his forehead had already betrayed his anxiety, fear and unease.

The beginning of the season, the beginning of the season.

I beg you, don't let anything happen!