9.7

When Gu Yiling dragged Ji Chuxing out, it really shocked everyone.

The prison guard who responded immediately called 120, and the ambulance quickly took Ji Chuxing away. Gu Yiling stayed outside the operating room all night. When the doctor came out and told him that Ji Chuxing was all right, he breathed a sigh of relief.

When Ji Chuxing, who was still in a coma, was pushed out of the operating room, Gu Yiling instinctively wanted to run over, but found a tear-like pain in his shoulder. On the ground, Ji Chuxing, who was pale and still had an oxygen mask on, was getting further and further away from him and was sent to the intensive care unit.

Nurses have long noticed this man who has been sitting in the chair outside the operating room, covering his face, full of exhaustion and depression, but still beautiful and can't be ignored. They really couldn't believe that this beautiful man turned out to be in their usual impressions. The vicious prison guard, and the man who looked young and immature lying on the operating table turned out to be a vicious criminal?

A nurse immediately ran to Gu Yiling and asked, "Sir, are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Gu Yiling first shook his head, gritted his teeth and barely stood up, but before he could stand firm, his eyes darkened and he passed out.

In the ward, the potion in the hanging glass bottle fell drop by drop, which was particularly obvious in the quiet room full of the smell of disinfectant.

The man lying on the hospital bed had a clean and fragile face, his cheeks and lips were extremely pale, and it seemed that his breathing was about to disappear. He opened a pair of hazy eyes from sleeping for too long, his eyes rolled around unconsciously, and when he saw Gu Yiling crawling on the edge of the hospital bed, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

Looking at him so quietly, very happy.

He is finally not a useless oil bottle, not a criminal who can't even stand up in front of Gu Yiling, he can also protect him, even if this protection is so insignificant, it still hurts Gu Yiling in the end , but he was still happy that he could do something for Gu Yiling.

He knew that he could not repay Gu Yiling's kindness, and he also knew that he should be content, but he greedily wanted more, first Gu Yiling's small gift, then his concern and smile, and finally...

Ji Chuxing stared at Gu Yiling's sleeping face, from the delicate eyebrows to the slightly pursed lips, an extremely strong desire suddenly broke through the cages, and then he was reckless in his heart, and was finally suppressed by him. Ji Chuxing closed his eyes and opened them again, the desire and entanglement in his eyes had disappeared. He wanted to protect Gu Yiling, but he also wanted to have him.

If I can do better, if I can get out of prison, if I can meet his expectations, if I can become a person he admires, if I can protect him, can I get closer to him, and can I be eligible for eternity Being with him...Although Ji Chuxing himself knew that this was just his unilateral imagination, it was all the motivation that supported him to do everything well.

All reforms in the secular sense are just to stand by his side in an upright and bright way.

Gu Yiling, who was in a very light sleep, opened his eyes as if feeling it. When he saw Ji Chuxing who woke up, he immediately asked anxiously, "Are you awake? How are you? If you feel uncomfortable, I'll call you. doctor?"

Seeing that Gu Yiling was so worried about him, Ji Chuxing smiled, shook his head, and remembered his thoughts about him, he couldn't help lowering his head with a gloomy expression.

Gu Yiling sat on the edge of the bed, reached out and touched his forehead, which was still wrapped in gauze. The soft touch came spontaneously, like a feather falling on the heart lake, causing ripples, Ji Chuxing's body froze for a moment, and his heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

Gu Yiling didn't seem to realize how ambiguous his actions were. He seemed to breathe a sigh of relief and continued: "Fortunately, you're fine, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do."

Ji Chuxing looked at him fixedly, and suddenly asked, "What would you do if something happened to me? Will you miss me? How long will you miss me?" How long will it take me to forget? Then in this world, no one remembers me anymore, just like I never came.

Gu Yiling was amused by his question and wondered why this little brat is so insecure? He said, "You'll be fine, I won't let you have an accident. I'll get you out of prison safely. Trust me."

Ji Chuxing was a little aggrieved, "Then what if I'm out of prison? Do you not when I'm out of prison?

Mind me? "In that case, then I'd rather never leave prison.

Gu Yiling's head hurt a little, "Why do you think so? No matter where you go, no matter what you become, I will never ignore you."

Gu Yiling's eyes were a little moved. He suddenly understood Ji Chuxing's paranoid panic, just like he would occasionally worry about whether he would meet the villain who always followed him and accompany him in the next world, but fortunately, His villains never let him down. If that's the case, why would he give up on him?

"Shen An, the 108-bed patient, why did you come here? Hurry back and change the medicine!"

The nurse pushed open the door and urged loudly. This patient is really worrying, he came here when he was not careful, and told him how many times he didn't wake up so quickly, he just didn't listen.

Gu Yiling knew that he couldn't escape now, so he blinked at Ji Chuxing, and followed the nurse out of the ward obediently.

While walking, 233 sent him what happened in the prison during this time. When Ji Chuxing didn't wake up, Gu Yiling didn't even bother to look at these things.

233 Tucao: [Are you mentally ill? ! I already told you, if that person wants to hit you, you just stay there and don't move? And you don't have to worry about it at all! We have a way to save Ji Chuxing! 】

After reading the information, Gu Yiling was silent for a long time before he said in a deep voice: [233, you know. I'm so integrated into these worlds, there's no way to separate my emotions from this world, especially, about villains. ] He lowered his head and smiled bitterly: [I feel that I am no longer a perfect bug fixer, because I can't put down a virtual character, even willingly. 】

233's vision was a little blurry, Gu Yiling's figure overlapped with a figure from a few years ago, and even the words he said were exactly the same. It retracted its gaze, licked its paws, smiled, and suddenly relieved.

His host made the same choice as a few years ago.

The original promise to that person was just out of helplessness, but now he understands a little that there are some things you are not willing to give up no matter what. Like the villain to the host.