9.4 A deal

Ayanokouji POV

"So, who do you want to call?" Chabashira sensei questioned me with a suspicious gaze

"Horikita Manabu."

"Wh-what?" Chabashira's face was filled with shock and confusion, the same with Itsuki and Nino.

"W-why president Horikita?" She asked.

"I have a plan to win in the future exams. Executing it now would be useful for the class in the future."

"You said to win the future exams, right? What about this exam?" Chabashira narrowed her gaze and questioned me.

"I need to stay low for a while. But I'll make sure even one group would win points for  the class."

"Now, how much should I pay to dial Horikita's number?"

"Hmm... Ayanokouji, it would take 110,000 points per minute."

"W-wait sensei! Isn't it too much?" What Nino said was right, but it was already mentioned that calling outside the cruise was forbidden without guidance.

"Don't worry, I have over 150,000 points at the moment," I said

Chabashira eyed me with suspicion. Of course, who'd believe that I, a student from Class 1-D, whose class points are just 200 would have over 150,000 points?

"Sigh, You don't need to worry about it, there's an online chess website, where they'd take bets, and I made some money."

"Heh. You truly are something else." Chabashira snickered. I doubt that even if I earned money in an illegitimate way, she won't report me. I'm her ticket to class-A, she can't lose me. "Here, you can't dial with your phone, anyway." She dial the number on her phone and tossed it to me.

"Hello, this is Horikita speaking."

"Hello, president."

"Ayanokouji?!"

"Yes."

'"Why have you called at this moment?"

"I have a favor to ask."

"Hmm... from you? What is it?"

" Can you lend me 8 million points?"

Chabashira-sensei, Itsuki, and Nino choked their spits and made a flabbergasted face. It's obvious since a 1st year asking the school president that many points.

"What? Why?"

"I need it for my plans to improve my classmates. And don't worry, I will make my acquaintance Nakano Itsuki to join the student council."

"HUH? WHY ME?" Itsuki looked like her soul was being sucked by a demon.

"Why her? Why not you? And, for what reason?"

"I heard from my acquaintance that you need to control vice president Nagumo, right?"

"How do you know, Ayanokouji?" The tone of his voice was cold at the moment.

"I don't have that much time, but Itsuki would make a great spy for you. If you worry about her academics, she's on top 15 of the whole year, and she will be a medium for us to communicate. Is it okay?"

"Heh. As expected of you. I have no reason to refuse. But if she's useless, I will kick her out and you will join the council. I will send the points right now, I will look into your ID number now."

'Well, thank you."

And we ended the call.

"Kiyotaka-kun~" The demon queen of gluttony looked at me with a smile that could make a person's soul that can be swallowed as a whole. "You didn't even discuss your plan and made your decision."