9.13

In the afternoon, Gu Yiling, who happened to be resting and had nothing to do, was going to pick Ji Chuxing home.

He picked a piece of tiramisu from a cake shop on the side of the road. He remembered that Ji Chuxing liked sweets, maybe because he didn't have the opportunity to eat these things when he was a child, so he liked it when he grew up.

He walked to the intersection where he usually met Ji Chuxing, and across a long zebra crossing, he saw Ji Chuxing waiting for the red light in the distance. The green light came on, but Ji Chuxing didn't come over. Two women in short skirts and high heels stopped him and seemed to be cursing something.

Gu Yiling's eyes turned cold and he walked towards the opposite side.

"Ji Chuxing, why are you here?" Su Muyan stretched out her finger with long pointed fingernails, pointed at Ji Chuxing's face, and asked in a loud voice.

Fifteen years have passed, and Su Muyan is no longer the slender, simple college student she used to be. She was already a little fat, but she didn't grow much taller, wearing a tight top and black leather skirt made her even more bloated. The heavy makeup couldn't hide her sallow complexion, and there was a particularly conspicuous white dove egg on the index finger of her left hand.

On the other hand, Ji Chuxing, the years seem to slow down on him, the heavy prison life has not been able to bend his spine, the darkness and gloom that once filled his eyes almost disappeared, he stood there, no one would have thought , This young and indifferent man is a prisoner of labor.

Hear Su Muyan If so, Ji Chuxing was at a loss for a moment. Fifteen years later, he had long forgotten what Su Muyan looked like. He carefully looked at Su Muyan's face and barely recognized that she was the woman he kidnapped and forced her to be with him, but why did he kidnap her? Ji Chuxing can't remember at all.

Is it because of the craving for warmth?

But all the expectations, thoughts and cognitions of warmth in his life came from Gu Yiling.

"Muyan, do you know him? Who is he?" asked the timid woman standing next to Su Muyan.

"He?" Su Muyan smiled sarcastically, her already sharp voice was deliberately amplified by her, and passersby couldn't help but turn to look at her, "He kidnapped me back then, stabbed Zi Jin, and was finally killed by Zi Jin. The criminal who was caught in prison. He was sentenced to 20 years in prison, but he was released now for some reason."

"That's him?" She pulled La Su Muyan's sleeve and said, "Then let's go, don't get involved with this kind of person."

Su Muyan pulled her clothes out of her hands, and said in an atmosphere: "Why should we leave?! If we want to leave, this criminal should leave! Why should we be afraid of him?! I'll call right now. Ask Zi Jin why such a person was released in advance?!"

Ji Chuxing didn't know what was wrong with him, he wanted to leave, but his footsteps seemed to be nailed.

He felt as if he had fallen into the boundless darkness, and everything around him was drowned in the darkness, and he could not hear a single sound, as if he had been abandoned by the whole world. He is accustomed to enduring but not accustomed to defending, what's more, Su Muyan's words are true, and he does not know how to defend.

With a "snap", one hand knocked off Su Muyan's phone, the phone fell to the ground, and the screen shattered, making a crisp sound.

Su Muyan turned her head and was stunned for a second when she saw Gu Yiling's handsome face, and soon said with anger, "What are you doing?"

"What am I doing?" Gu Yiling smiled when he saw the heroine he thought he would never meet in this world, but there was no warmth in his eyes, and said, "Are you Su Muyan? I still want to ask. Ask, what do you want to do?" He walked to Ji Chuxing's side and held Ji Chuxing's hand.

The maintenance was self-evident, "Excuse me, what did Chuxing do to make you so angry?"

The clenched hands seemed to bring a force that pulled Ji Chuxing out of the dark abyss. He looked at Gu Yiling, who was half a head lower than himself, and felt warm in his heart because of Gu Yiling's maintenance.

Gu Yiling looked at Su Muyan annoyed. If she hadn't come to trouble Ji Chuxing today, Gu Yiling would have had no feelings for her, because what happened at the beginning, anyway, was indeed Ji Chuxing's mistake. However, Ji Chuxing has already been punished, but she still refuses to forgive her, which makes Gu Yiling really not like her.

Su Muyan's eyes turned around them and said, "Who are you Ji Chuxing?"

Gu Yiling stood on tiptoe and touched Ji Chuxing's lips, then looked at Su Muyan with indifferent eyes, and said with a contemptuous smile, "That's the relationship, what's the problem?"

Ji Chuxing was sluggish for a few seconds because of Gu Yiling's bold move. He reached out and touched his lips a little silly, and finally showed a faint happy smile. This is the first time that Gu Yiling has made such an intimate action on the street. Such an unabashed relationship with me makes Ji Chuxing feel particularly secure.

Su Muyan stayed for several seconds. She never thought that this man and Ji Chuxing would have such a relationship. She just couldn't see Ji Chuxing's life well. In her eyes, Ji Chuxing should be damned. in prison.

She suppressed the violence in her heart and laughed mockingly: "Are you gay? Are you still with him? Did you know that he was a kidnapper and almost killed someone? This kind of social scum, scum, what the hell are you? What do you see in him?! Are you blind?!"

As soon as she finished speaking, Su Muyan felt her neckline tighten. Gu Yiling had already pulled up her collar and almost lifted her up. The smile on Gu Yiling's face disappeared, and his beautiful eyes gradually darkened due to anger. He looked down at Su Muyan, like a beast, so frightened that Su Muyan's legs softened, and he almost knelt down. Go down, where is the arrogance just now?

The calm tone contained cold anger, Gu Yiling said word by word:

"Miss Su, please pay attention to your words and deeds. I usually don't do anything to women, except for things about Ji Chuxing. "

"Yes, Ji Chuxing once did something wrong, but he has already been punished. He relied on his own efforts to reduce his sentence, so you have the chance to see him on the street now. He is not doing anything now. I'm sorry about you, what qualifications do you have to consider him inferior, mocking him and insulting him on the street? What's the difference between your current behavior and that of a shrew?"

"You asked me what I liked about Ji Chuxing last year, and I'll tell you, I like him as a whole. If you dare to treat him like this next time, be careful I'm welcome! He's much better than you, he's just You accidentally go astray because there is no one to guide you, and you, who know nothing, will only vent your anger on others, you are nothing, and you are worse than the scum of society.”

After speaking, Gu Yiling let go of Su Muyan, took Ji Chuxing's hand, and turned to leave.

Su Muyan was so frightened that she couldn't say a word, and fell directly on the road.