Action One: The brand new.

Tommy's legs about to fall off but he cannot- no, he MUST never stop running because dream was chasing him because Tommy has exposed all his dirty secrets and all his wrongdoings to the whole smp. Now everyone is now chasing after them both especially to protect Tommy from getting killed by dream because;

They all betrayed Tommy. So they want to save Tommy so that they can ask his forgiveness. Tommy ran as fast as he could but he was then stuck at the cliff of the mountain. When he about to turn around, the axe that dream brought has already at his neck ready to slice it.
"Any last word Tommy?" After dream said that, both of Tommy's eye started to teared up because at this moment that he knew that this is this end (You really think so?). So, with one swoop, Tommy's head was fully decapitated and what's worse is that everyone especially Philza, Wilbur & Technoblade (We cannot forget the main characters in this story can we?) that was chasing them both had just arrived and witnessing Tommy's death. Soon after everyone tries to apprehend the killer which leaving The members of Sbi to mourning on tommy lifeless body. Right now there are lots of things going on here for an example;

Technoblade
People thought that he hated tommy since that 'betrayal' in fact, techno thought that too. But here he is crying with the voice on his head blaming him for hating his own younger brother while gripping Tommy's lifeless hand which was once used to grip his own hair everytime tommy want to braid it and decorated it with flowers which techno always declined it when Tommy was young very tightly.

Wilbur
People have thought that he was just think of tommy as a pawn for his plan of destruction which what was also what will was think of him. But now he was regret acknowledge Tommy as nothing more of his chess pieces for his own game rather than think of him as his innocent younger brother which was now will forever gone (temporarily) in his sight.

Philza
Philza has been giving all of the attention to all of his children. All except, tommy. He never give tommy the attention he deserves ever since his own wife dies from giving birth to tommy which is what makes tommy been neglected because he was blaming tommy every now and then just to satisfy his own egoistic mind which was now something that he hated and regretted because here he is hugging the head of tommy which was decapitated by the man he shouldn't have trusted with his older sons crying at his headless body.

Every last one of them from the smp then gathered to where tommy was killed after sending dream to the inescapable prison to mourn his death as well. Every last one of them went into despair except tommy. Tommy wasn't despaired at all. Instead, he feels terrified because he knew that his own head was been decapitated. He can still feel that lingering pain on his neck but it wasn't painful at all to him instead it felt..... ticklish for him which is why it wasn't his number one concern. He is actually more terrified of his own family members. Why is Phil suddenly cried while hugging his own head? Why techno and wil is grasping onto his body and shouting the word 'sorry' so many times. When he started to remember all of his bad childhood with them he is wishing to his head to be free from their grasp which makes his cold fingers twitch as he's started to warm up.
"Let....go...." Philza was shocked at was he was heard. Tommy's decapitated head just spoke. When he look at it he saw Tommy face in tears of horrors with his lips trembling to say a word. Wilbur and Techno was shock to see his lifeless arms began to move as well.
"Tommy!? You still alive!?" Exclaimed Philza because this is a miracle. A second chance for him to redeem all of his mistake but of course, it won't end well because;
"I said.....let me GO!!!!" As his own body pushed his older brothers body with a inhuman strength to get out of their grasp which send them flying to the nearby rock. After that, Tommy's body then charged at Philza and take his own head very far away with his inhuman speed which doesn't makes sense. How could the boy who's weakest of them all turned into strongest and fastest human as soon as he was rising up from the dead. What is going on to their ray of sunshine they're wondered as all three of them passed out from the pain that tommy give them since his escape.

Tommy was a loose wire right now. Tress always hit him everytime he tried to run straight to the forest but strangely he can easily pass through it. He himself doesn't even know why but soon he accidentally tripped into the rubble which makes fall down to the ground. To him the pain didn't hurt him but it was comforting him instead. His body then suddenly glowed in a translucent yellow gold colour and it's started to reshaping and fixed his broken bones which makes him all tingling inside. Having his bones retracted back to it was give him a pain that it's not something he hate but instead, the pain turns it into something like an ecstasy. It was like he was in euphoria everytime he feels the pain when he was healing back I guess? Soon after, the body then grabs tommy head and reconnecting it to the neck which gives him the feeling of a sickly pleasure to every fiber of his body. He then look at himself through the reflection from the river nearby. He finally realized is immortal and he has an ability to regenerate any damages taken to his body. He's also realized that every trauma and pain has turned him into a freaking masochist which he's doesn't mind at all because now, he will use this ability to his hearts content. This is his brand new life of....

Tommyinnit the psychotic gore to the core immortal child.

This is a new story it has nothing to do with the old story so I hope you guys enjoy it.

Bye❤