𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲, 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲 // 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐝

Your age: 14

Summary: You get jealous and feel a little left out around your sister and her friends.
--------

It was a simple evening, and you were seated on the couch with Brando and Martini, watching 'Dickinson' with them. When Sue finished confessing her love to Emily, and began to kiss her, you felt a hand cover your eyes and someone kiss your head as the show's next episode was promptly played. A giggle was heard from right above you, "Someone's a little too young to see her big ol' sister kissing a girl on screen." 

You laughed and pulled Hailee onto the couch next to you, curling into her side as the next episode played. Brando leapt onto Hailee's lap, while Martini stayed curled up in yours, and the evening commenced with giggles, a lot of fast-forwarding, and several moments where your eyes needed to be covered.

You woke up with a jolt from your nap, 'Tom and Jerry' playing on the screen. "Must've dozed off," you sighed to yourself. You picked up your phone and texted Hailee, asking her when she'd be back from her...date, with Ella. You frowned to yourself, annoyed with the amount of time your sister had been spending with her on-screen and off-screen love interest. 

Y/n
It's ten p.m, where are you?

Haiz
I'll be home in half an hour, go to sleep.
Seen 10:01 pm

You shut your phone and slid off the couch with a sigh, trudging up the stairs to Hailee's room, Martini and Brando following you.

--Time Skip--

You woke up at 6:00 a.m the next day, Martini laying on your chest. You turned over to see the bed empty. And unruffled. You got up and checked the whole house, to find Hailee nowhere in sight. You huffed in anger and called her up, frowning.

"Where the hell are you?" You exclaimed as she picked up her call. 

"I'm at Ella's house, Y/n." She sighed, "What're you doing up at six a.m on a Saturday?" 

"I have my workout in a half hour with Dad and I'm spending the day with Griff later." You rolled your eyes. "Anyway, have fun with Ella." You spat out the name and cut the call, getting ready for your workout and calling up your Dad to pick you up.

--Time Skip--

"How's my favourite sister!" Grinned Griffin, opening his arms for a hug as you exited the gym after a particularly strenuous workout with Pete. 

You squealed and ran to him, jumping into his arms as he spun you around in a hug, "Griffin!" You exclaimed in excitement.

"Hails asked me to make sure you're home by 6 p.m, but we still have a whole day together!" He said as the pair of you got into the car. "Don't get sweat on my new seats." 

You rolled your eyes and wiped your sweaty hands on his seat, just to playfully spite him. "Too late, big brother."

"First Hailee, now you." He muttered. "What in the hell has she been teaching you?"

"Let's go to Starbucks for lunch!" You said, tapping the seat excitedly. 

"Starbucks for lunch it is, my lady." He said, ruffling your hair as he started up the car.

--Time Skip--

You entered the house after spending the whole day with Griffin, feeling extra happy. 

"Hey, did you have fun with Griffin?" Asked Hailee, as you shut the door. Brando and Martini rushed to greet you, and you smiled as you bent down to pet them. 

"Yeah," You replied curtly. 

"So, Ella's coming over with Anna and Adrian. Can you be nice to them for just tonight? Please?" Hailee asked, not looking up from her phone after a while. 

"Jesus christ, it's always Ella and the guys with you, isn't it?" You snapped at her, picking up Brando in your arms. 

"Hey, it's not my fault you can't ask Xochitl out yet!" She snapped back. 

"Well atleast I hang out with Xochi and make time for you, too." You replied, walking over to where she was sitting. "Everything for you is just Ella, Ella, Ella! You know, I can't remember the last time you actually spent time with me. Like, one hour where you weren't on your goddamned phone texting your love." You furiously wiped a tear from your eye, scowling. "I wake up every morning, and you're not there because you're with Ella, I don't see you around because obviously, you're with Ella. So no, I'm not going to meet or fraternize with your precious Ella, because she's stolen you from me!" With those words you huffed and stormed up the stairs to your room, making sure to slam the door shut.

Downstairs, you heard voices after a while, of Anna, Adrian and Ella. 

"Bastards." You muttered to yourself, feeling slightly guilty at the profanity you'd just used. 

You went down after a little while, to see all of them suddenly laugh aloud. "What's so funny?" You frowned.

"Nothing you'd understand." Hailee chuckled. You rolled your eyes and stormed back up the stairs, unnoticed by either your sister or her friends.

--
EXPECT A PART TWO!!