Chapter 59 : Live However You Want

Season 3 : Chapter 3

After quite the 'interesting' conversation with the leader of Class-C, Ryuuen Kakeru and Sakayanagi Arisu of Class-A, Kiyotaka soon found himself infront of the dorm.

'Sakayanagi Arisu....Even though she is not the leader of Class-A at the moment, there is not a single doubt in my mind that she will overthrow the person who is the leader of Class-A at the moment.

What was his name again? I think Ryuuen said it...

Right...Johnny Sinns ...

Kind of a unique name, I must say. I guess he is a foreigner, since Japanese people usually don't have names such as this.....

Anyways, back to the main topic...

Sakayanagi is not a threat to me in present but, definitely in the future. I need as much information about her as soon as possible. Her strengths, her weaknesses... Everything. For which, I need a mole for the future.

But before that....'

Releasing a small sigh, Kiyotaka took out his cellphone before sending a text to his raven haired friend.

Ayanokouji : Is Sakura still there in your room?

(6:32 p.m.)

(seen)

horikita is typing •••••

Horikita :

Yes she is still with my room. I'm making dinner for ourselves. Your share is already prepared. You're coming right?

(6.33 p.m.)

Ayanokouji : That's why I called you. What's your dorm room number?

(6.33 p.m.)

(seen)

horikita is typing••••••

Horikita :

I've never told you, huh? What a silly blunder. I apologise. My dorm number is 1304.

(6.36 p.m.)

Kiyotaka looked at her text with a slightly amused stare as he started typing a response.

Ayanokouji : It took you around 3 minutes just to type that? Were you feeling that embarrassed of your blunder that your hands stopped working as well?

(6.36 p.m.)

(seen)

horikita is typing••••••

Horikita :

Please refrain from trying to make fun of me, or I will throw your food in the dustbin . 😡😡