Chapter 43

Thomas Pov

Opening my eyes slowly to find Evelyn sleeping beautifully beside me, she is getting beautifuller everyday. Waking up from the best sleep in my life, when the love of my life and I made love through the whole night.

I automatically smiled as I remembered her scared at first but she trusted me, looking at Evelyn who's eyes closed and the light hitting her face so I leaned my face closer to her. Making the sunlight hitting the back of my head instead of her, cuddling her as I pull her body closer to me.

Looking at her lovingly as I caressed her hair while my eyes unable to look away from her angelic face. I smiled and kissed her forehead before closing my eyes, remembering the best midnight 'Thomas, I'm scared'  Evelyn said while her doe eyes looking up to me, I held her cheek before kissing her head 'I will take care of you, trust me' I replied, Evelyn nodded and we both intertwined our fingers together on the bed as we made love through the midnight.

Opening my eyes again, smiling nonstop. I kissed Evelyn's whole face again, God I love her so much. Caressing her hair as I kissed her face down to her neck, making her to wiggle around in her sleep. I smirked slightly and kissed her nose lastly before standing up and cleaned myself.

After cleaning up myself, I changed quickly before looking at Evelyn still sleeping in my bed. Then turning around and left my room, walking to the big halls and one of my letter man came infront and bowed down "for you, your Majesty" I nodded and took the scroll from his hand as he bowed down again and left my sight.

Walking inside my office before closing the door behind and sitting on my chair, opening the scroll as I read the letter "From Prince Nikolai, I need a word with you alone in the garden and if you don't want to then I would like us to have a war against our kingdom" I clenched the letter tightly, why would you do such crazy things to claim Evelyn as yours?

I wrote back "I chose not to do useless things such as wars and meeting up with you, I dont waste time over a crazy man who already knows the woman he loves is already married" I closed the envelope before marking it, calling the letter man as I gave it to him "Send this to the Prince, give my regards to him" I said coldly, he nodded before leaving. I will never let Evelyn go nor let anyone take her away from me.

Evelyn's Pov

Opening my eyes and yawning, covering my eyes with the pillow as the sunlight hitting my face. I feel so much sore underneath, wait. Did we- oh my gosh. I covered myself under the blanket as I blush hard, remembering early morning. I can't believe it, I just cant.

Squealing under the blanket then I realised, uncovering the blanket off my face to see no sign of Thomas. Where is he? I expected to wake up with Thomas beside me. I feel sad but I think he has important to do that's why he left, sitting up slowly and caressing my stomach.

I feel so much sore, looking down and I widened my eyes. Blood in the sheets, I gasped and screamed in frightened. Right then, someone knocking the door "Evelyn? What's wrong in there?" Anne asked, I widened my eyes more. She cant see this, I stood up quickly and dropped myself on the floor out of soreness and my leg heavy.

The knock getting harder "Evelyn? What's wron- I'm going in!" Anne yelled from outside, I widened my eyes "No!" But it's too late. Anne walked inside with her worried face that turned into a shock face "Eve? W-what's going on here" She asked unbelievably, She already knows about this kind of things. Blood on sheets which I don't know what it is!

I crawled back closer to the bed and covered the blood stain while looking at her in embarrassment. "Oh! Are you on your period?" She asked while coming closer to me, I freaked out and covered myself with blanket more "Don't come!" I said loudly, making her stop walking as she realised that I am with no clothes.