Prologue

Demons are creatures that born from great dark spirits, they are creatures that are greatly feared by humans but......the most feared by all living beings whether it is elves, humans or dwarfs.....are Primordial Demons.

They are but shadows of the primordial angels that were created from the original God known as the Star King Veldanava.

Many people only know that there are only 7 primordial demons who call themselves by their dominant colors which are rouge (red), noir (black), blanc (white), jaune (yellow), violet (purple), vert (green) and bleu (blue).

But there is one primordial demon that does not have its dominant color, so God gave him the title of his race as Voidly Demon or Void Demon as a symbol of his race's pride.

But why didn't God give him a name but instead gave him a title.

God are afraid of his race because they have the characteristics to destroy the world.

A god who is afraid of his own creation?

God does not want to eliminate this demon because he feels that this demon acts violently due to a lack of emotion.

So God sealed the demon with his race in a realm very far, very far from the realm of the demon/hell, which is the void.

The god forbade the demon not to receive a name and not to leave the realm they were sealed in for 100 billion years.

But for the first time there is a miracle for the demom, and where it also brings bad things for the cardinal creatures.

He was summoned by mortal beings....

==============================
Hello everyone, this is a new fanfic because I have to make it otherwise my idea for this fanfic will be lost forever.

At that time I was having a bit of trouble creating a new character for rimuru so I thought if Rimuru became a Dragon it was a bit boring so I thought about what if Rimuru became a Devil? primordial demons?

I found inspiration from the anime called "Somali and Forest Spirit" and other authors on wattpad like elite3532 or Testarossa-Sama

I want to be quick so I will edit it later