Chapter 1

Third POV:

"Welcome, boss!"

The door open to reveal a short black-haired young lady name Qiao Ling, the landlady of the "Time Photo Studio".

"Here comes the landlady again." A black-haired male said, he continue to play games on his phone not bothering to look at Qiao Ling.

"Put the picture on the counter." He said.

"Hey, Cheng Xiaoshi. I'm paying your dept." Qiao Ling said, she walks up to him.

"But you-" Qiao Ling took Cheng Xiaoshi's phone.

"Give it back to me!" Cheng Xiaoshi tries to get his phone back from Qiao Ling.

"Frigging about everyday look at you, you want closing down and out of business?" Qiao Ling asked him.

"I grew up here with my parents, I won't go anywhere until they come back." Xiaoshi said.

While the two of them are arguing, the white-haired male silently watching his friends behind them.

"If you want to drive me away, I'll hang myself here. And your father will never get a new tenant!" Xiaoshi said.

"Infantile-"

"Idiot."

Cheng Xiaoshi and Qiao Ling stopped their bickering when they hear what Lu Guang said. Cheng Xiaoshi tugs Qiao Ling's clothes and asks: "What did he say?"

"He said you..."

"Sister, show me the picture." Lu Guang said to Qiao Ling.

"Ok, Guang Guang." Qiao Ling salutes.

Cheng Xiaoshi snickers at what Qiao Ling calls to Lu Guang and said: "Guang Guang, do we call the little puppy wangwang?"

Qiao Ling irked and she threw Cheng Xiaoshi's phone at to his face. "You can learn from Lu Guang, he is younger than you, but more sensible!"

"Sister..." Lu Guang calls Qiao Ling.

"If I don't consider about your feeling I won't give him a glance." Qiao Ling says, as she pulls out her phone and told him about their client's mission.

"The client of the mission-- he hopes we can get their core financial data earlier before the third quarter financial report of Vicky Game the day after tomorrow. But this day is supervised by their CFO alone. To avoid being hacked, he never leaves the date on the system. But carry it all the time."

"Time is tight, don't play the ball, talk about the sally port." Cheng Xiaoshi spoke. Qiao Ling flatly ignores him and continue explaining:

"His assistant, Emma. The best person has chance to see the data."

"When was the last photo of her taken?" Lu Guang asked.

"This one was posted to her moments at 10pm the day before yesterday." Qiao Ling gave her phone to Lu Guang to see a picture of spring rolls.

"Midnight poison!" Xiaoshi said, as he looks over to the photo.

"Look for opportunities first- if it doesn't works go back to the last week- financial data may not be up to date." Qiao Ling said.

Lu Guang uses his ability to see everything that happens in a 12 hour timeframe after a photo has been taken.

"Any chances?" Xiaoshi asked.

"Yes, but only once." Lu Guang replied.

A message notification pop into Qiao Ling's phone and Lu Guang handed back to the phone to Qiao Ling.

"Qiao Ling, you have a message." Lu Guang said.

"Really? I wonder who could that be." Qiao Ling said, she opens the message.

L/n Y/n

Y/n 👻:
QIAO QIAO IM
ALMOST THERE!!

You:
Okay see you soon

Qiao Ling smiles at the message and replies back to her. She's glad that she's going to reunited with her childhood friend.

"Who was that?" Cheng Xiaoshi asks Qiao Ling.

"Hey, Cheng Xiaoshi. Do you remember L/n Y/n?" Qiao Ling asked.

"L/n Y/n? Of course I remember her, we used to play with her when we were kids." Cheng Xiaoshi said.

"But I'm always the victim to her pranks." He sighs.

"That's because you are easily to be fooled by her." Qiao Ling deadpans at him.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"Who's L/n Y/n?" Lu Guang asked the two.

"L/n Y/n a childhood friend of ours. We used to play with her when we were little but she was moved to Liyue 9 years ago." Qiao Ling explains.

"Yeah, and we miss her a lot. Qiao Ling, why did you ask me if I remember Y/n?" Xiaoshi asks.

"Y/n messaged me that she's going to visit us today." After Qiao Ling said that, they heard a knock from the door.

"That must be her. Cheng Xiaoshi, open the door." Qiao Ling said.

"Why me..." Xiaoshi groan, he gently opens the door-

"Boo!"

"Ahhh-" Cheng Xiaoshi stumble back and fell to the ground. The h/cnette laughs at her friend because of the jumpscare she did.

"You should have seen your face it was priceless!" Y/n couldn't stop laughing at his reaction, as she fold over to clench her stomach.

"Y/n, I miss you!" Qiao Ling ran over to Y/n and gave her a hug.

"Qiao Qiao, I miss you too, it's been so long!" Y/n hugs Qiao Ling back.

"Hey, don't forget about me!" Cheng Xiaoshi said, as he joins into the group hug.

While the three of them are hugging, Y/n notices that Lu Guang was staring at them. "Hey guys, who's this?" Y/n points to Lu Guang.

"That's Lu Guang a friend of ours and Cheng Xiaoshi's business partner." Qiao Ling said.

"I'm L/n Y/n, director of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor. And a childhood friend of Cheng Xiaoshi and Qiao Ling.