Jealousy, Dreams & Love

A groan escaped her lips as she rolled around on her bed in various directions, causing the bedsheet to wrinkle visibly. She doesn't give any thought to the state of her own bed as she is extremely upset. Not angry with the person who is likewise angry, but angry with herself for not understanding the root of the other's anger.

She scratched her brow in exasperation as she struggled to understand why the petty fight over something she doesn't know had to take place. She had a scowl on her face and closed her eyes as she tried to recall all that had happened the whole day.

However, all she could focus on was the infuriated look on her girlfriend's face who refused to even share the reason of her distress.

What did I do to upset her so much?

She huffed and flopped down on the bed, her blonde hair in a disheveled bun. Completely clueless of her partner's sudden change of the mood, she heard the door hastily open. Her roommate, trembling from the cold, quickly ran to her own side of the bed and climbed beneath the duvet.

"G-goodness, the jacket isn't helping me to stay warm! The weather is going to kill me!" Lisa yelled prompting the other woman to get out of the bed.

"It's snowing already?" She asked in shock.

"Hell yeah it is! I saw your girlfriend running around the track field. How does she even handle the freakin cold– Wait, Roseanne! Where are you going?!"

The latter did not even let her finish her words as she sprinted towards the door but not before swiftly getting the important things needed.

While she was on the run, she knew why she made her Jennie Kim upset.

I'll be there, wifey.

•••

Jennie put her hands on her knees and let out a puff of air as she tried to regain her breath. She is unsure of how long she has been circling the track. She doesn't give a damn about the time as long as it relieves the stress she has been carrying about all day.

The cold weather was the only problem because it was making her feet feel practically numb. She was still freezing despite wearing her jacket. She was aware that it was just growing worse and that she needed to return to her dorm. She was unable to move since she was still not at ease. She was going crazy from it.

The only person who could calm her down and make her feel secure was the one at whom she had impulsively been enraged for a silly reason.

She shouted at her own girlfriend, then turned and left. When she noticed the confusion, concern, and sadness whirling in her eyes, she immediately regretted what she had done, but she was too stubborn to acknowledge the cause of her outburst. Although her pride forbade her from apologising, her heart was aching and she desperately wanted to ask her loveliest girlfriend for forgiveness.

Missing her warmth and the sweetest words she hears from her joy everyday, she blinked her tears away before they could fall down.

(Play the audio)

She removed her shoes to give her feet a massage because she could feel them becoming numb. But before she could reach her feet, a tall woman wearing a big coat and a scarf around her neck stood in front of her. Then Jennie noticed that she was holding something in her hand.

Without saying a word, they both continue to gaze at each other with longing and love in their eyes.

Jennie watched her crouched down to her level and silently grabbed her legs to put a pair of heating pads on her feet. Afterwards, the girl began taking off her coat and scarf for the brunette to wear.