Reunion (Halo 5)

)Welcome to another Halo chapter which I hope you enjoy. At the end of this chapter is a vote which I will suggest that you should take apart of because it leads to the outcome of this Halo era)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Fireteam Osiris has escaped from Meridan, the UNSC Infinity is currently side by side with the Amber Clad deep in space.

Thomas Lasky: "There have been five more events following Meridian."

On the Infinity's bridge. Lasky walks to meet with Sarah Palmer and Dr Halsey, while accompanied by Jameson Locke. On one of the panels in the middle of the bridge is a hologram of Miranda Keyes stood side by side with Avery Johnson. They both have been informed with the recent events dealing with Blue team and Cortana. Of course being one of his lovers Miranda was in disbelief that (Y/N) would do something like this but then she remembers how close he was to Cortana. His feelings towards her was the same with his feelings towards his lovers and his team.

Lasky: "That's eleven colonies. I need a means to stop this now."

Locke: "The Warden confirmed Doctor Halsey's theory: Cortana is reactivating the Guardians."

Locke and Lasky reach Halsey's computer, where she's projected images of the Guardian and an alien city. The image was also projected in the Amber Clad for Keyes and Johnson to see.

Halsey: "But not this one. Not yet. Sunaion. A pre-Covenant religious site on Sanghelios."

Lasky: "There's a Guardian on the home world?"

Palmer: "If we can get a team on the ground, we can access that Guardian."

Miranda Keyes: "Last time I heard Sanghelios is off limits. The brass wants nothing to do with Leader's war."

Roland's hologram appears behind them next to Keyes and Johnson hologram.

Roland: "That's because they haven't heard my great idea."

Johnson: "Please any great idea you might have could never compare to the things me and Noble Six did back in the old days."

Roland looked towards Johnson as Johnson held a smirk on his face while Miranda just face palmed. Roland claps his hands. A projection of a sound wave plays above his desk. It then transforms into eight sets of four digit numbers, and Forerunner symbols below them.

Roland: "That noise is an encoded numerical pattern. Paired quantum phase sets. Slipspace coordinates for a Forerunner map."

Palmer: "If Locke's team could feed the Guardian the coordinates recorded on Meridian, it would take them to the same place Cortana took Noble Six."

Palmer looks at Lasky while he ponders.

Palmer: "Tom. We can stop this."

Lasky stays silent, thinking it over.

Locke: "But it means going to Sanghelios."

Lasky mulls over their words, then steps out.

Lasky: "I'll make arrangements."

Lasky walks off the bridge, looking worried.

Elsewhere deep in space was a green and blue planet. On the surface of the planet the Guardian from Meridian has parked. Blue Team have stepped off it to a platform leading to a building ahead. The team walked towards the doorway, a pulse flashes behind them. They turn to see another Guardian exiting a slipspace portal.

Kelly: "There's another one."

The Spartans watch the Guardian assemble itself, and Kat turned to look towards (Y/N).