Swords of Sanghelios (Halo 5)

(Sorry for the delay of this chapter but some stuff happened. So for people who haven't seen my last conversation I have messed up. In the previous chapters I have mentioned that the Arbiter is fighting in the war when she can't be due to the fact that she is helping Noble Six (The reader) find Cortana. I also have a feeling I have made some other mistakes for some of the chapters for example Auntie dot the AI in halo reach came back In my version of Halo 3 for a few chapters but never came back again. So either during my holiday (If I have good internet) or afterwards I will be going though this book (In my own time) and making some edits/changes to chapters so they fit better for the story. I won't be making a whole rewrite of chapters because I don't think they need it just a few changes here and there. I will also make sure that you as audiences will be aware if a chapter has been edited. I might also be adding some new chapters in between but that's a maybe. Future chapters will still be uploaded to meet the schedule but when I go through them again I will make the changes if needed. Hopefully after this chapter I wont be needing to. So apart for this I hope you enjoy this chapter.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The UNSC Infinity floating in space. In side the hanger a Pelican passes over Sarah Palmer and Dr. Halsey, who are bringing luggage aboard another Pelican with the help of Marines. Locke and Vale approach them.

Locke: "You're loading up, Commander?"

Palmer: "We're going to see if Halsey can learn to speak Guardian."

Halsey: "I'll have a briefing for you by the time we reach Sanghelios."

Locke: "See you planetside."

Palmer nods, then Locke and Vale walk away.

Vale: "So, you wrote a target dossier on the Leader when you were with ONI."

Locke: "That was six years ago. What's your point?"

Vale: "You recommended assassinating him."

Locke: "After he killed millions of our people."

Vale: "So why didn't you?"

Locke: "Things changed."

The two Spartans stop to face Captain Lasky, escorting an allied Sangheli Storm. Unlike those of the Covenant, he wears sleeved red armour.

Sangheili: "The Leader is engaged in combat. We will escort you to him."

Vale follows the Sangheili, while Locke steps aside to speak with Lasky.

Lasky: "Locke. The planet's deep in a civil war. If this all goes sideways-"

Locke: "I understand, sir. It's not my first mission that doesn't exist."

Lasky nods.

Lasky: "Good luck Spartan."

Locke nods back and walks past, Lasky watching him with a worried expression. Cut to the hangar's edge, where the Spartans and Sangheili step into a red-armoured . With them aboard, the Lich flies off the Infinity, carrying a  docked underneath it.

Deep in the Urs system. The Lich flies past two moons, still carrying its docked Phantom. The Phantom separates from the Lich's gravity lift and flies toward Sangheilos. In the distance on the surface of the planet, the Phantom flies over a desert region.

SANGHELIOS 27 OCTOBER, 2558
HOMEWORLD OF THE ELITES

In a valley, the Phantom comes to a stop and hovers over a creek. It activates its turret and its gravity lift.