Enemy Lines (Halo 5)

A Pelican, which is flown by Sarah Palmer and carrying Fireteam Osiris, flies past a mountain range on Sanghelios. It slows to land above a cliff.

Palmer (COM): "Osiris, 's is in a Forerunner facility north of here, but the have a parked between you and it. 's are set to hit the Kraken from the air while you handle ground support."

Inside the Pelican, the other members of Osiris are seated as the bay door opens.

Palmer (COM): "Once you've reached the rally point, Arbiter will give the green light."

Locke: "Understood, Commander."

The Spartans proceeded to step out of the Pelican.

Palmer (COM): "Patching you into Leader's battlenet now. Good luck out there, Spartans."

JOINT OPERATIONS

The Spartans proceeded forward and headed into the tunnel ahead, passing a waterfall and ruins. 

Flight Leader (COM): "To all Swords of Sanghelios, visual on Kraken. Stand by. All wings report."

Siqtar Leader (COM): "Attack wing Siqtar in position."

Lar Leader (COM): "Attack wing Lar in position."

Jardam Leader (COM): "Attack wing Jardam in position."

Flight Leader (COM): "All wings hold here until Arbiter signals our attack run."

Siqtar Leader (COM): "Confirmed. Holding steady."

Still in the ruins the Spartans moved forward towards their objectives.

Vale: "This architecture, this history, it's irreplaceable! And the Covenant are willing to sacrifice it to their ambitions."

Buck: "Speaking of ambition, that constructor isn't going to come to us. We should get moving."

The team continued forward but the ruins had Buck curiosity. 

Buck: "Vale, what is this place?"

Vale: "It's the 'Vadum clan's burial grounds. Pre-Covenant. Hasn't been used for centuries. Anyway we should get moving. We're close to where Doctor Halsey said we'd find the Constructor."

The Spartans head further into the ruins, where they overhear Unggoy arguing.

Unggoy 1: "We should be attacking the Leader right now."

Unggoy 2: "You know he sent the humans to kill Jul 'Mdama, right?"

Unggoy 1: "The Arbiter ordered that?"

Unggoy 3: "The humans do whatever the Leader says now."

Unggoy 2: "He has to be stopped. If it was me in charge, this whole thing would be over in a week."

Unggoy 1: "Right! Assassinate the Leader, the Swords of Sanghelios cut each other down. Then we move in and clean up. The end."

Unggoy 3: "That's right, my brother. The end."

Unggoy 1: "Instead they have us take over some lame old ruins. Why?"

Unggoy 2: "Why! Because they don't know what they're doing, that's why. It's crazy. Just go here, go there, no reason for nothing. Not cannon fodder. I know some things."

Unggoy 1: "I know you'll do, brother, I know you do. And someday you'll prove it."

Unggoy 3: "I feel like we are going to die."

Unggoy 2: "Of course we are going to die."

Unggoy 3: "Nah, I mean soon."

Jun looks around the corner and spots the Covenant up ahead.