MOM

After we ate Terry brought out chocolate brownie and Ice cream that him and Iggy made. When I was eating it, it taste kinda weird. "What's in the brownie." I ask. "Weed." Iggy says raising his eyebrows. I spit out the chewed up brownie and Mickey smacks Iggy round the head.

"She can't have weed you fucking idiot." Mickey says as I chug water to try clear my system. "Iggy you fucking bastard I told you not to put the weed in it." Terry yells at Iggy.

I could tell Terry was getting fed up of Iggy so I had to reassure him so no one got hurt. "Terry it's fine I didn't even eat alot the baby will be fine." I say with a smile. They carried on eating the brownies as I sat and joined in there conversation.

All of a sudden I got shooting pains in my lowers back and lower Stomach. I squint my eyes close as I lower my head breathing through the pain. "Babe you okay." I think I'm having a Braxton Hicks contraction. I tell him. "Are you sure it's not a real contraction." I nod "I've been having them for the past 3 weeks nothing has happened."

I take in and breathe out heavy breathes. "Ok well breathe through the pain don't let it consume you." He says which kinda helped. And after about 3 minutes it was over. I rub my stomach like it was gonna help.

"Terry." He looks at me as a way to say I got his attention. "How come you wanted my baby to have a Ukrainian name when you don't have a Ukrainian name yourself actually Mickeys the only one with a Ukrainian name whys that." I ask and the mood automatically changed to a more sad mood.

"Cause I'm not Ukrainian darling." I look at him confused. "Mickeys mom was Ukrainian I'm gonna let Mickey explain." I look at Mickey and he looked sad and in his thoughts. "Babe." I say softly.

"My mum she um she let my dad name Iggy, Joey and Colin but when she got pregnant with me she decided to name me after her dad Mykhailo but obviously she spelt it a lil different she um left when I was born and came back when I was two. I can't remember her much obviously but I know I loved her alot I've seen pictures and videos of us and yeah it makes me sad and I miss her alot. When she came back she got pregnant with Mandy but died right after birth she had an idea to give her a Ukrainian name but she didn't have the chance so my dad called her Mandy."

His voice started cracking like he was holding back his tears I felt sad cause his situation reminded me of Monica they both left and Mickeys mom died and mine is gonna die too and I don't even care. "I'm sorry baby." I say sympathetically and he shakes his head. "It's ok baby." I nod.

"I'm tired I think I'm gonna go to bed." He says taking mine and his plate putting it in the sink and walking to his room. I say bye to his family before following him go his room. He took off his clothes until he was left in boxers and slid under the cover. I took of my throw and got in after him.

"Baby." I say again with sympathy. "I'm fine Taylor let's just go to bed." I sigh before turning on my side and closing my eyes.

______________________

I wake up naturally at 7am Mickey was fast asleep with his arms around me. I really needed to pee so I decided to just shower now. I grabbed a towel from mickeys dresser and walked out to the bathroom. When I walked past I saw Mandy doing her make up. I keep forgetting she still has to go into school where as I do homeschooling. I do 20 minutes courses twice a day it's a fast pace moving class but Its way better than high school.

I decided to just leave Mandy alone I go into the bathroom. I lock the door after me before starting to get ready. I had the sudden urge to pee so after I brushed my teeth I peed.

I stood up wiped and went to flush when I looked in the toilet and there was float red tinted mucus in the toilet what the actual fuck. Oh shit that's my fucking mucus plug.

I decided to google it to see if it meant I was in labour or something.
Turns out it doesn't mean I'm in labor but it mean I'm gonna be in labor soon but there isn't an exact time for it. I guess that's good right.

I get in the shower and do my routine. Once I was in a towel I go back to Mickey's room where I see he has turned over but was still asleep. I get dressed as quiet as possible to not wake him up.

If you can't tell what I'm wearing I'm wearing a black body's suit and Mickey's open baseball jersey looking think ontop

I did my hair and put it into and slick ponytail before getting back into bed with Mickeys laptop and doing my online teen mom course.

I was able to do both before Mickey woke up. "Morning baby." Say putting his laptop away he smiles at me whilst stretching. "Come here." He demands. I crawl on his lap as he puts his hands on my stomach before travelling them to my back and pulling me down for a kiss.

"I'm gonna go in the shower real quick ok then we can get breakfast if your hungry." I smile getting off his lap and allowing him to go in the shower. He came back about 10 minutes later with a towel round his waist he grabs another towel and drying his hair with it. He takes off his towel around the waist revealing his long thick cock that I miss dearly. I bite my lip at the sight of it and Mickey notices.

"You like what you see." He says as he comes closer to me. And I smile before nodding. "Well you can have all 12 inches after you give birth." I roll my eyes. Stupid baby is restricting me from getting dicked down and its annoying me.

He walks back to his dresser pulling out his boxers and sliding them on.he then puts on some black cargo pants a clean white t-shirt and his cross chain. He walks up to me helping me up. He holds my hand as we walk out and into the livingroom .

Iggy and Colin were on the couch only in boxers eating cereal. "Morning." I say and they nod. Terry walks out in boxers and no shirt. He puts an arm around me kissing my forehead. "Morning darling." I smile at him. "Morning Terry." He sits in the spot next to Iggy. "Your gonna have to make breakfast sweetheart that's one meal I don't cook." He chuckles.

"I got it dad, waffles good babe." Mickey asks and I not with a smile. "Oh yeah babe my mucus plug came out this morning." He drops the spoon in the waffle batter looking at me. "That's something I want to hear when eating." Colin says. "How long ago." Mickey asks.

"About nearly 2 hours ago." He looks at me. Annoyed but with some type of sorrow look. "Baby why didn't you tell me straight away this means the baby could be here in a few hours or days." I rub my arm he was right. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was that serious" I say lowly. "It's ok my love." He says before picking up the spoon and proceeding to make the waffles.