36

K I N S L E Y ' S P O V

I talked to Nonni and Nonne for about twenty minutes until they said they had to go get settled in. I kept having the feeling that I was being watched and I hated every single second of it. I tried not to make it noticeable but im pretty sure Roman, Caiden, and Aiden all noticed my cautious looks outside.

Someone knocked on the door after Nonni and Nonne walked up the stairs. I found myself growing happy at who I saw. None other than my very bestest friends Owen and Tate! Even Keaton was there, and when I saw him, I had the biggest smile.

   I ran towards the small group of boys, engulfing  Keaton in a hug, which he returned by lifting me into the air. "I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever." I said quietly to the boys. They all nodded back while I continued hugging the group.

   "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, curious to why there were actually here. Owen opened his mouth to say something but Keaton interrupted. "Matteo needed to talk to us." He said, crossing his arms.

   I nodded, "He's in the office, I think." I pointed up the stairs. "Perfect, you guys go ahead, I'll meet you up there in a second." Keaton said, parting a small goodbye to his boys.

   "How are you? I've missed you like crazy." He asked after the boys were away. I felt my cheeks heat up, the color had to be a dark red. Nobody besides my brothers have asked me how i've been or that they've missed me.

   "I'm-" I paused, thinking about my past few weeks. "I don't really know how to answer that." I looked down at my reindeer fluffy socks. "That's ok. You aren't doing anything to hurt yourself are you?"  He pulled my chin up to look at him.

   The silence was enough to answer both of his questions. I was in fact not doing ok at all. "I'm working on it." I said, looking into his gray orbs.

   He sighed and closed his eyes. "I've been worrying about you. Sorry I haven't come to see you sooner. Everything's just been a bit chaotic. Owen and Tate both really missed you as well." He pulled me in for another hug.

   "You could have came over. I'm sure Teo wouldn't have minded." He instantly let go of me, "Shit, that's why i'm here." He started to walk away but turned around slowly. "I came here to talk to Matteo. That was my first reason. But the biggest reason was to see you." I felt my cheeks heat up once more.

   "I've gotta go, but i'll be sure to say goodbye." With that he rushed upstairs. I watched as he ascended the stairs until I couldn't see him anymore. "You like him don't you." Kenji said from behind me, a smirk was plastered across his face.

   "What! Of course not he's like my best friend!" I fought an argument. "I thought I was your best friend? And what about Owen and Tate? You can't have more than three best friends." He crossed his arms.

   "You're being ridiculous, Kenji! I can be friends with however many people I want to." I said, walking towards the kitchen.

   "What if I told Luca about your little crush." I turned from the fridge and sent my dearest brother the best glare I possibly could. "You wouldn't dare." Kenji only smiled. "LUCA COME TO THE KITCHEN QUICK." He yelled which made me jump.

   You would think in a house full of masculinity and yelling, you would be used to all the yelling. It hasn't quite hit me yet.

   After about a minute, Luca came running down the stairs and into the kitchen, his hand placed along the side of his pants. "What, Kenji why the fuck are you yelling bloody murder." He looked worried. Poor guy.

   "I just needed to tell you something about Kins. That's all." Kenji grinned. I sent him yet another harsh glare as Luca looked at us both questionably. "So spit it the fuck out, I don't have all day." He said impatiently.

   "She said that you are by far her best and favorite brother. But don't tell anyone else because they would get angry." Luca looked at Kenji as if he were about to do some very bad things to him.

   "You called me down here to tell me some lies? The bitch doesn't like me. If anything, she hates my guts." With that, Luca left the room. I dropped the water bottle I had been carrying.

   "What?" was all I could get out. Kenji looked at me and instantly came to stand by my side. "I'm sure he was joking, Kins. I'm sorry for calling him down here." He reassured me.

   I only shook my head. "Kenji, it's all my fault. He was just worried about me and I yelled at him and didn't talk to him. I didn't talk to any of you, you probably all hate me." I rambled. "No, what! We could never hate you. We all understood that you just needed some time. Listen, give it an hour and he will be out of his pissy mood and he will apologize." Kenji said, engulfing me with a hug.

   I returned the hug and looked out the window. Something caught my eye. "Uh- Ken- Does that look like a person to you?" I spat out, pointing out the door and into one of the bushes.

   Kenji immediately turned around and looked in the direction of which Iw as pointing. His eyes widened as he pulled me along with him upstairs.

   He started banging on the office door where Matteo currently was. "For fucks sa- Kenji, what's wrong." I was tossed into Matteos arms. "There's people around here. She saw one, he had a gun, pointed right for her. There's people on our property that have fucking guns watching her." Kenji spat angrily. 

   "That's what we were discussing here." He said, pointing at the boys standing around us. "Listen, come in, listen to our plan, and we will do everything we can to ensure safety to everyone." Matteo said calmly.

   I was sat in the chair next to Matteo. His desk looked so organized. Like if I moved one pen he would know and i'd get in trouble for it.

"So heres the plan."

________________________________

Question: This will probably be a no, but if I were to make a discord, who would be up to join it?

ALSO- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A 100K READS!

^^Thats like a major milestone and I appreciate you all so much for it!!

Anyways, make sure you're taking care of yourself. Much love!!

<3 K