𝟷𝟸 | 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

"ᴘʟᴀʏꞮɴɢ: Seek & Destory - Metallica"
1:05 ───⊙─────── 3:35
↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺

•—•—•—•—•—•—•

November 26, 1982

Days have past since we went to the drive in theater, Me and Michael haven't really talked much after that. I'm not sure why, but then again, I'm not sure why I'm worrying about him.

"Earth to y/n!" Zara snaps her fingers in my face, bringing me back to reality. Currently I'm sitting with her and her friends, we've all become very close.

There's Mackenzie, shes rich, but she's not mean. She's actually really kind and we both get along well. She had silky short brown hair that goes to her shoulders with curtain bangs and chestnut brown eyes.

Then there is Jackie, she's what you can call, an emo kid. But she's fun though. She had long black hair that goes down to her waist and navy blue eyes. Me and her get along better than me and Mackenzie.

Lastly we have Olivia, she's snobby, I don't really know why she's part of our friend group but Zara says it's because she was Mackenzie's old friend and she begged Zara to let her be with them. She had longish blonde hair that curves at the end with no bangs and green eyes. None of us liked her.

"What?" I tiredly respond, moving a strand of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

"We were asking if you wanted to come to my house later" Mackenzie informs me.

I think for a moment, then I remember I'm golfing with my family today "I can't go, I hafta golf with Simon and Dad today, sorry Mack" I tell her, she nods.

"I'm going to take a piss, be right back" They all nod and I sit up and walk to the bathroom, I decided to text my home friends for a little since We haven't talked in a while.

4 score
1:11pm
Y/N: Heyyy
Read: 1:16pm

Claire: y/n! I miss u

Y/n: Same omg 😭😭

Ellie: We need update y/n

Ava: UPDATES!!

Y/n: Alrrr hold on

Y/n: I have a crush 😅

Ellie: OMG WHOO

Ava: Y/NS FIRST CRUSH

Claire: this is HUGE

Y/n: we started off as enemies lol then we got closer

Claire: Enemies to Lovers??

Ava: YESS

Ellie: Does he like u back?

Y/n: Idk I doubt it

Ava: What's his name??

Y/n: Michael Afton

Claire: WILLIAM AFTONS SON??

Ellie: HIS DAD OWN A PIZZERIA 😭