1. Lauren

Thursday, 9;03 a.m., Los Angeles

Lauren: You, naked and sound asleep in bed this morning.

You have no idea how hard it was for me not to wake you up before I left for work and do bad things to you.

Camila: Just waking up now. . .

I'm a little confused. did you just say you declined to do bad things to me? I can't think of a single reason why you would do that.

Lauren: Get your rest while you can. . .

Every now and then I'm a gentleman in the bedroom, and you needed your sleep. Especially with the things I plan to do to you this weekend. I won't be a gentleman then.

Camila: Then I won't be a lady. . .

Not just bad things, I hope. But very bad things? We are going to the city of sin, after all. I expect no stone unturned in your sinful pursuits.

Lauren: I have so many sinful things planned for you that I'd be stopped at the border. that is, if Vegas had a border.

Camila: Frisk me, please. Are you going to tell me anything about this weekend? Will I, for instance, be handcuffed?

Lauren: You won't get a word out of me on that front. All I have to say is this: Just. You. Wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

first ever chapter. very short, cant let you all in for so much so soon.