Chapter 5

Raiden Alessandro Salvatore

I fucking slammed the files on my desk, I was already pissed at my employee who messed up the whole new project we were working on for last two weeks. I was supposed to fly back home to Italy when we right hand men my younger brother told me the fucking Russian were messing with our shipment while I am struck here. Now I got this report that they burn down one of our clubs.

Grabbing my coat and walked out of my office into the elevator when my assistant came up 'Sir, we have meet with Mr. Hunter the owner of the restaurant that we want'.

'I don't care deal with him, and I need to cool my head', I said in a cold voice which he knows better not to question it.

Walking out of the elevator, I notice my employee's stares and didn't care. I radiated power to which people cowered in fear when I am around, people knew better than to fuck with me. Walk out the building it was afternoon and walk into the park and got hit with a lot of painful memories of them but mostly her.

She was my life, even for short time but my world evolved around her. I love my family, my brothers but for her I was ready to do anything but one days she was gone and that was the first time I ever cried.

Growing up in Mafia family and learn to make others fear you, trained to be heartless, ruthless but to her i was a teddy bear not some fearful or heartless monsters who don't think twice to shot someone. I was supposed to be her king and she was my Principessa, but I fail the protect her. Twins were 3 years old, when that bitch took her and her twin. We were devastated and broke but pissed at Victoria. She...

Loud giggles and laughter of children in the park playing broke my train of thought

It's been 12 years since I last saw her, heard her cute giggles, and laugh. Her green eyes like dark forest and dark brown almost black that look just like mine. Reading her stories, where she was a princess, and I was her king who swears to protect her and kissing her forehead and wish her sweet dreams. But then her disappearing was like a worst nightmare.

My brothers and I did everything to find them but never got anything and it been 4 years, since we got the new that they are dead. She is dead, it broken me that I couldn't protect her, I never got to say goodbye, I am never going to see her smile and never going hear her tiny footsteps when her sneak into my room whatever she had a bad dream. Never going to see her pouting, her coming and hiding me for stealing her other brother's chocolate, and her complaining about her older sister and everything that happen all through the day once I get home from being a heartless mafia but her cute talking always melt my heartless heart.

Dad died four years ago when he got the new, he didn't take the new well when he learned that both of his Principessa (princesses) are dead and he died from heart attack, leaving me in charge of my siblings. I built my own business empire from the ground up but also took care of our father's business and did a damn good job at that. I worked hard along with my brothers in business world and Mafia world. There were days where I wanted nothing more than to just give up, but I never did. For my brothers and her but to know she is dead was hard then anything I ever dealt with, but I had to strong for my brothers. I become the Mafia king and also to have the most powerful and rich Mafia in the world. People fear me and my brothers but

While I was lost in my thought my phone rang. I let out a frustrated breath for being disturbed before answering, " What?" I asked with cold tone.

'Sir we received a call from California police station', my assistant said it fast and