🌕☀️Background Information☀️🌕

Full Name: Niklaus "Klaudia" Mikaelson

Gender: Intersex

Age: Before 980 A.D. (Mystic Falls, age unknown/1034+)

Species: Original Hybrid (werewolf/Original Vampire)

Family

Ansel (biological father) ✝️

Esther Mikaelson (mother) ✝️

Mikael (step-father) ✝️

Dahlia (maternal aunt)

Freya Mikaelson (maternal older half-sister)

Finn Mikaelson (maternal older half-brother) ✝️

Elijah Mikaelson (maternal older half-brother)

Kol Mikaelson (maternal younger half-brother)

Rebekah Mikaelson (maternal younger half-sister)

Henrik Mikaelson (maternal younger half-brother) ✝️

Freya's Unborn Child (nephew) ✝️

Marcel Gerard (adopted son)

Cary (paternal relative)

Occupation

Noblewoman (1002-1700's) (formerly)

Artist

Alpha of Hybrid Pack

Member of the North East Atlantic Pack

Personality: Throughout the centuries of being a vampire, Klaudia has been described to being cruel, sadistic, paranoid, impulsive, short-tempered, aggressive, unpredictable, narcissistic, manipulative, jealous, obsessive, and competitive person. Though she is considered the worst person out there she is not purely evil as while some cases her actions have questionable justifications she does things out of protecting her family and does feel guilt and remorse for most of her actions. A lot of factors did contribute to Klaudia becoming a terrible person than not just out her own free will of bad decisions such as Mikael humiliating her and his physical and emotional abuse throughout her childhood; her mother bounding her werewolf heritage and rejecting her as her daughter; a compelled Aurora breaking her heart and calling her a monster; tormented by the Hunter's Curse for 52 years, 4 months, and 9 days that eventually she lost much of her humanity, becoming what people know her best as the Great Evil. She does have a sense of honor by keeping her word but it does not stop her from finding loopholes to go back on her deal. Klaudia is well-mannered and respectful to women she courts or friends so long as they don't betray her or take her kindness for granted. Underneath her cruelty and anger, deep down it is to hide her fear of being alone. One thing that must never be done to her is make a fool out of her or harm her family as she will rarely be forgiving and explode in unbridle fury. Klaudia is highly intelligent, calculating, and always makes contingencies against her enemies, though she is not above admitting she can make mistakes and learns from them. She is easily angered and impulsive but Klaudia is willingly to listen a person's advise that relates to her terrible decisions and think them throughly. Even if she is considered the greatest villain out in the world, in truth Klaudia looks down at individuals who are beyond inhuman that even it would disgust her or a parent abusing their own child.

Face Claim: Sophie Turner