32: jeju (part 1)

Jennie's POV

It's been two days since Lisa's cousin and Diana arrived. They decided to stay for a week and that means I'll see Diana often. Ugh. That girl clearly has feelings for my Lili. Tsk.

"What in the world is wrong with you this days? You're like a fuming mandu."

"Shut the hell up Kim Jisoo. Let's just focus on this meeting for today. I'm going at Lisa's later."

She scoffed. "We are focused Jennie. Your the only one who is clearly not." She said. I looked at the table and saw Irene and Seulgi giggling. I rolled my eyes.

"She's just jealous and worried. Cut some slack Jisoo. She's suffering." Irene jokingly said. I crossed my arms.

"Do you want to get fired?" I said.
She smirked. "Yes please. My boss is sooooooo grumpy." She said. Jisoo and Seulgi laughed.

"I'm not grumpy!" I said.
"Yeah, keep dreaming!" Seulgi said.

"Yah Bae Joohyun! Control your girlfriend!" Irene just laughed.

What is wrong with these people? Aish.

"Why are you jealous Jen? Lisa's your girlfriend."

"Yeah I know. I just... She's Lisa's first crush. The girl who made Lisa questioned her sexuality. What if... I don't know... She realized that her feelings didn't go away or something." I said and looked away.

"And you said you're not jealous." Jisoo said. I just rolled my eyes.

"You know what? Let's end this meeting." Seulgi said. She looked at me, "You said Lisa's cousins are still staying for one week right?"

"Yeah. Why?"
"Let's have a trip."

"Uhm, incase you forgot Kang, we have work." I said. She laughed.
"You're the CEO bitch. Besides, the meeting with the client is still on process. Your secretary can handle it. We'll just have to get back before the day of your meeting." She said.

I sighed. "Fine, where will we go?"
"Just Jeju. Call Lisa. Tell her to pack their things. The flight is tonight. We'll using your private jet." Seulgi said.

"Mom's using it. She's in Paris." I said.
Jisoo finally talked. "Then let's use mine or Irene's." She said.

"Okay. We'll use mine." Irene said. (ANG YAMAN NYO NAMAN PO, PWEDE PAAMPON?)

-

"You guys are really really persuasive you know? Don't you have works? Because I do." Lisa said. I just laughed. My thoughts exactly.

Seulgi ruffled her hair. "Come on, Manoban. Let your cousins enjoy their stay here. Don't be such a buzz kill."

Lisa looked at me. "Jen..." I sighed. "Just this one time, okay? I'll promise I wouldn't let these morons plan a trip when it's work day." I said and hold her hand. She pouted.

"Okay, your my boss." She jokingly said. I pecked her lips.
"Right." I said. She giggled.

"If you're not gonna marry her someday, I will." Kitty said. One of Lisa's cousin. I just laughed. While Lisa hugged me possessively.

"Hey! Back off. She's mine." She said. What a child.

Kitty whined. "Jennie, don't you have siblings or cousins that aren't taken?" She said. I laughed.

"They're all have relationships, I'm sorry." I said.
"Then... Adopt me as your child." She said. (ako po paadopt huhu)

"Kitty!" Lisa said. Kitty laughed.
"I'm kidding." She said and ran away.
"What a kid." Lisa said. I scoffed.
"You think you're not?" I said. She pouted.
"Hey! You're supposed to be on my side." she said. I pinched her cheeks.
"Fine, I'm sorry baby." I said. She smiled.

"Hey lovebirds! Sorry to interrupt but we have to go." Rosie said.

Lisa's POV

I was woken up by a sweet voice. I opened my eyes and saw Jennie's face near mine.

"Hey sleepy head" She said and kissed my forehead. I just wanted to sleep more when she's like this.

"Come on baby, we're here." Jennie said. I just sighed and she chuckled.

"You can sleep again when we arrive at the villa, okay?" She said and I just nodded.

After we head out to the airport, some people recognized Jisoo and Jennie. Well, talk about dating a chaebol. And some people recognized Kitty and Diana because they're international models.

"I didn't know we're this popular here." Diana said. I laughed.

"You're famous, D. Of course people will recognized you instantly."

"Yeah well, people should also recognized you 'cause you're beautiful, like a model." She said and winked. I just laughed.

"Shut up." I said. I heard Jennie groaned beside me. I just kissed her cheeks. And she smiled at Diana like she's winning a lottery. Diana just rolled her eyes. Jennie Kim and her jealously.

Jennie's POV

Lisa's cousin wants to play beach volleyball so Jisoo and Seulgi agreed. Naming the teams, Team Diana and Team Jennie. Fucking idiots.

Team Diana (Diana, Kitty, Minnie, Bam, and Ten)
Team Jennie (Jennie, Seulgi, Rosie, Irene, and Jisoo)

Lisa didn't want to join because she's sleepy. She just stayed in the cottage watching us play.

The play ended up not pretty well. Me, being a not so sporty person ended up getting sprained while my team is losing. Yeah right. I witnessed Diana laughing her ass off while my team is losing. Damn it.

"Nini, you sure you're okay?" Lisa asked me for the nth time. I sighed.

"I'm sure babe. I'll get better tomorrow, I promise."

"You didn't have to play when you don't want it, you know that right?"

"I just wanted to impress you. You know, girls think sporty people are sexy." I joked. Lisa laughed.

"Idiot. I'm not like other girls, Jen." She leaned forward and smirked. "You know what I find sexy?" She whispered.

"You, Jennie Ruby Jane." She said. That fucking tingling sensation when she's saying my name like that. Damn.

I bit my lip. "Is it possible to have sex when my ankle is sprained?" I whispered back. She pinched my waist.

She pulled away, look around then she looked at me with those wide doe eyes. "JENNIE!" I saw her blushing. I laughed and peck her lips.

"I love you, baby." And kissed her lips again. She pulled away first and said, "I love you too, dumbass."

AN: I'M GRADUATING THIS AUGUST 😭❤️