✤. 5 .✤

Lin Qingya, who was smiling and standing aside, was slightly stunned.

didn't expect the younger sister to think of him.

He bowed his head, looked at this little guy holding the dessert in her hands and looked at him eagerly.

She was very hungry.

But she still looked at him with expectant eyes, hoping that he would eat too.

She likes snacks and wants to share them with others.
Can be generous.

Lin Qingya subconsciously looked in the direction of Immortal Guangling. Seeing that he was smiling but not smiling, didn't say anything. After thinking about it, he took the snack and rubbed the little guy's hair.

The fluffy, soft tips of the ears brushed against Lin Qingya's palm.

Zhizhi couldn't help but raised her head and rubbed her cold palm.

Her second senior brother had a gentle smile, but his palm was cold, like the ice that never melted under the spring water.

Probably... living in the mountains is cold.

But she felt really good about rubbing her little head. As a cub, it was a fox cub. Zhizhi liked to be touched.

She hummed, twisted her little body and rubbed against Lin Qingya's palm, and felt a pair of hands reaching out. She was raised again in front of Immortal Monarch Guangling, and saw her incredibly beautiful father also smiled at her.

He also touched her own little head.

Only her father was left in Zhizhi's eyes.

Lin Qingya retracted her gaze and turned her head to eat snacks. His master has always liked to be jealous.

"Do you like it here?" 

Guangling Xianjun looked at Zhizhi and asked with a smile.

Zhizhi snorted twice, stretched out her small arms and hugged it, curled up in the arms of her favorite daddy, nodded and said, 

"I like it. Because daddy is here."

She hugged his neck tightly and said such soft words, Lin Qingya lowered his eyes as if he didn't hear it, but Immortal Guangling answered with a chuckle, 

"Compared with your former cave dwelling, where do you prefer to live?"

These words seemed to have a bit of a smile. Just when Lin Qingya frowned slightly, he heard the little child say without hesitation, 

"I like a cave with my mother, but I also like a place with my father."

The cub felt very at a loss, and asked suspiciously, shaking her ears, 

"Can't you have all of them, Daddy?" 

As a fox cub, why do you like only one?
She likes it all. Want all of them.

"Then what about me and your senior brother?" 

Xianjun Guangling didn't care and asked jokingly.

"All of them," Zhizhi said loudly.

The corners of Lin Qingya's eyes and brows slowly stretched, and he looked softly at the little guy who was playing tricks in the arms of Immortal Guangling.

She seemed to have eaten and had a good night's sleep and was much happier, with her big fluffy tail up and fluttering in the air.

Immortal Guangling suddenly laughed, and he raised his hand and touched Zhizhi's little head again, and said with a smile, 

"It's a bit interesting." 

It really deserves to be a fox clan, this kind of fraternity and affection, none of them can be missing, even if you are young, It also allowed him to see a bit of the demeanor of the fox clan.

However, don't forget the mother's kindness...is a very good child.

Guangling Xianjun has no prejudice against the yao clan... In his eyes, no matter what race there is actually no difference, but if it is an enemy, it will be slaughtered, and if it is not an enemy, let it go. It is fair to treat it equally.

Right now, looking at the little guy he picked up with a daddy, still fox-like, the little one was buried warmly in his arms, he was in a happy mood, and followed the little girl's big tail... Pick up a handful of hair.

Guangling Xianjun paused for a while, put his palms together, and instructed the disciple who silently ate the dim sum given to him by Zhizhi,