The plane

I get home and pack a few bags. One has everything ill need for the gathering and for the night in what I assume is a hotel that I will be staying in. Another bag has pictures and books I want to bring with me to my trailer and the final bag has some clothes I want inside the closet of my trailer.  I hop in the shower and don't even finish driving my hair before I hear the ring of my doorbell and I see the driver of the car the brother's order to take me to the airport. The driver helps me with my things and then we drive to the airport.
I walk in and am directed to a booth that looked closed but had someone hurry to get in when I stepped over to it. "Hi Rowan, Im Gina."  I wave hi back and she informs me that she will be with me till I get on my plane. She leads me over to a TSA cart and I sit in the back with my bags. "When Matt and Ross called us we were very happy to fly you to Georgia. They have called us to fly out countless actors and actresses." She drives me up to the TSA line and marches me through. We skip the line, which I try to hide myself because I feel for the people who have been waiting an hour in line. She closes a lane temporarily so I can get through and then she tells me that my bags can also be checked there. She had me my ticket and points out the gate. "Do you need anything else?" When I tell her no and hands me a paper. "here's my number in case you need anything while waiting. We have Starbucks, dunks, and a few restaurants and I can always run to one of our pop-up shops to grab you anything for the flight." She then walks up to the people in the booth near the gate and points me out. "You can let them on first, It's one of the Duffler brother's cast members." I smile and hope this kind, but intrusive woman walks away. When she does I tell the people at the booth that I will get on when my class is called. I appreciate and am thankful for the kind treatment but I don't feel boarding a plane is a place to be treated like a star, people do it every day and I don't need special treatment when the mother standing near me has three babies who are screaming. 
My phone buzzes and its a text from Ross
Can't wait to see you in a few hours, we have people driving over to pick you up :)
I smile at the text and send a thank you and thumbs up back. 
I read a book while I wait for my loading time. It's not long before my section gets called, of course, it's first class. On the flight I'm offered champagne and cookies, obviously, I'm not complaining. 
I see the same mother from before walking her two kids to the bathroom and telling one to wait while she goes in with his sibling. He wonders over to me and I let him have my cookie. He's maybe five years old and has no clue what a plane really is but he points out that we are in the sky, and I let him sit in the empty seat next to me that faces the window. The mother comes out a few minutes later and sees him sitting with me. "Im so sorry if he bothered you." She tells me. "No, he's fine. I remember when my brother was his age. he loved looking out the windows." She looks at me puzzled for a moment. "arent you from that show?" I laugh a little. "I've been on a few, so I can't quite pinpoint what that show is." She looks absolutely flabbergasted. "SHEILD, agents of SHEILD." I nod and we begin to talk about TV ingeneral. The plane announces that we are ready to land and for everyone to take a seat. I wave by to the mother and her two children and put back on my seatbelt.