✥• 7 •✥

The headmaster couldn't help being silent for a moment.

Facing the sudden arrival of the daughter of Immortal Guangling, he didn't know what to say for a while.

If I say too much, I am afraid it will affect the relationship between the father and daughter.

Looking at Shang Zhizhi's innocent and innocent eyes, and seeing her sitting in the arms of Immortal Emperor Guangling, the head teacher paused for a while, then bluntly changed the topic he had just said, 

"Since you are a father, what will happen in the future? Just take care of Zhizhi. Zhizhi is your daughter. In the future, in our Vientiane Sect, she will be surrounded by stars, and we will all love her."

He seemed intent on showing goodwill to Xianjun Guangling, and also expressed his willingness to treat his daughter kindly. , as the most precious child of the entire sect.

For such a promise, Guangling Xianjun raised his eyebrows and said. 

"Isn't it supposed to be like this?"

"What?"

"My daughter, naturally, should be surrounded by stars and the moon. Could it be that in this Vientiane Sect, in this world of self-cultivation, someone would dare to be rude to my daughter? Her father is me."

Such a rhetoric, the head teacher did not feel anything strange.

He also nodded slightly in agreement.

"You're right. Zhizhi is your child."

There are not many immortal ranks in the cultivation world, and there are only a handful of peerless powerhouses who can suppress a sect of luck like Immortal Monarch Guangling.

Especially a few decades ago, Immortal Guangling once killed 30,000 high-level demons with a sword in the boundless sea.

Since then, the vicious name of Immortal Emperor Guangling has been known to shock the realm of self-cultivation.

What's more, the two disciples under his knees are not fuel-efficient lamps, and the one at the Demon Realm is not a problem. The one who stays in the sect looks gentle and elegant, but in fact... 

The master teacher rubbed the corners of his eyes and glanced behind him, just curious. He took his eyes to look at the pair of young men and women with terrifying aura.

Seeing that these disciples did not dare to raise their eyes to look at Immortal Guangling, the fear was beyond words, and even if they was curious about Immortal Guangling's beloved daughter, they only dared to look at it secretly, he frowned slightly.

He glanced at Xianjun Guangling calmly, and when he saw that he lowered his head and seemed to be teasing his daughter, the real head teacher glared at the pair of disciples.

The young men and women turned pale in panic, and hurriedly lowered their heads, as if they were greatly frightened.

The headmaster looked ashen, and said to them coldly, "Go out and watch! I want to tell your uncle some secret things."

Although he is cunning and cunning, when he sees his disciples fearing Immortal Guangling, he can't help showing A bit disappointed.

Guangling Xianjun was noncommittal.

"Yes." 

The pair of young men and women saluted as if receiving amnesty, turned around and hurried out of the hall.

"As you know, these two children are well-qualified, and they are brothers and sisters. They have a little more natural tacit understanding than other brothers and sisters. I think that if they can be cultivate, even two Nascent Souls will be good for our sect. It's also a help."

 The head teacher rolled his eyes, turned to sit down, and said with a sigh to Xianjun Guangling, 

"It's a pity that you are extremely talented, but your heart is too naive. Junior brother, sometimes I envy you, you choose disciples. vision is better than mine."

Speaking of Guangling Xianjun's disciple, and comparing himself with the two, he couldn't help sighing.

As headmasters, I naturally hope that the authority of the sect will always be passed on in my own line, and I also hope that there will be real powerhouses who support the sect in their line.

It's a pity that over the years, he has successively accepted a few talented disciples that he values, and the speed of cultivation is gratifying.

Speaking of this, the real headmaster asked Xianjun Guangling tentatively,