Chapter 29: Power of The White God

Son: So you're finally gonna get serious, huh?

Y/N: Hm...Of course...as interested as I am to stick around and see how much stronger he can get, we have other things that we need to worry about.

You now found yourself facing against Xoya in your mighty Super Saiyan Omni God form, stacked on top of Genkai Deity. It has been quite some time since you had to use this combination. In fact, the last time you had to use it was during the battle against Korizen.

Eventually levitating up to Xoya's level, you stood up against the Celestial, now on even ground. Your divine transformation shining like a star in the sky.

Xoya: Hm

Xoya: Hm...So this is the Power of the self proclaimed "Celestial King"...it's about time you've taken me seriously!

You remained silent as you kept staring into his very soul. Xoya only saw this as an insult, and thus began his attack.

The Celestial charged at you with his arm cocked back. His fist smashing right into your chest, however to his surprise, you didn't even budge.

Xoya: What?!

Y/N: Now do you see, Xoya...?

Xoya then growled as he raised his fist again in hopes of attacking you, but this time, you didn't just tank it. This time you warped next to him and stopped his punch before he could even throw it.

Xoya: How did he

Xoya: How did he...?!

Y/N: ...The difference between you and I.

Meanwhile Son was watching the whole thing go down. He wasn't surprised in the slightest with what he was seeing. With your overwhelming divine power, there was almost nobody who could hope to stand in your way. Especially like this.

Son: I shouldn't be the slightest bit surprised by this...the power gap between Blue and Omni God is undoubtedly staggering. That along with the amazing base booster that is Genkai Deity, and there's almost nothing he can't do...that's my big bro for you!

Xoya: What is this power?! You shouldn't be nearly this strong...!!

Y/N: Seems like you don't know how my Power works...