10.2

In an experience of teaming up to kill monsters, the original owner met Shao Chenfei and Xia Mingmei, who were also gamers of "Dark Continent", and ended the situation of fighting alone.

The male protagonist, Shao Chenfei, is a swordsman in the game. Although he is not as good as the original master, he is still a little famous player. However, in real life, his family is poor, and he has no scruples about throwing money into the game. A stark contrast was formed. In addition, the heroine Xia Mingmei, who had a crush on him, had always admired the original owner as the great god of the game. Shao Chenfei was even mad at the original owner, and he often mocked and insulted him behind his back.

And the heroine Xia Mingmei is a delicate daughter in real life. Unlike the original and male protagonists, who are really powerful players, Xia Mingmei is a complete RMB player. She always wears in-game clothes. The most fashionable dress, commonly known as "skin", uses the best equipment that money can buy in the game, and was once selected as "the first beauty in the dark continent". There are countless male players who admire her in the game, and dare to pursue her can also fill an entire hall.

The male protagonist Shao Chenfei and the original protagonist Lin Qianfeng both bowed down under her pomegranate skirt, but they did not dare to show their hearts because of their inferiority.

As far as the original owner is concerned, Xia Mingmei is the first girl who is willing to talk to him, accompany him, show a smile to him, and doesn't mind his weird temper. Although he knew that the female protagonist was pestering him, it was only the fans' love for idols, but the pursuit of Qianqianrufeng as the game god, rather than the real Lin Qianfeng who was an ordinary otaku in real life, he still couldn't avoid it. attracted by the heroine. He even wanted to destroy the real world and stay in the virtual world of netizens forever with the heroine.

I don't know if God knew his inner thoughts, and his wish really came true.

As a holographic online game with a Xixuan background, "Dark Continent" is called Dark Continent because in its final copy, "Dark Underground Palace", the game's biggest BOSS, the God of Death, resides. He is the villain created by the designers of this game early in the morning, and he is also the villain that Gu Yiling wants to conquer in this world.

Because the game has only been launched for a year, many copies have not been announced to the public, so players do not know the existence of this copy. Grim Reaper has existed in the game world since the first day it appeared, and as the game is perfected, it grows and begins to develop self-awareness.

At first, his strength was still very weak. He lived in the dark underground palace day after day. He didn't know where it was or who he was. Exhausted, fell to the ground. He was scared, confused, but to no avail.

Later, his power became stronger, and he could feel everything in this world, and feel the things that do not belong to this world.

Spiritual entities, feel the traces of manipulation behind the world's trajectory. He gradually understood his predetermined destiny - to stay in the small underground palace forever, waiting for an outsider to defeat him one day, and finally the heat of the game receded, the world collapsed because there was no injection of foreign power, and he also disappeared, Leave no trace.

But strangely, he was not saddened by such a fate. He just felt that since he would disappear eventually, what was the meaning of the existence of this world? Anyway, this world is just a toy made by a higher-level world on a whim. In this case, it is better to let those self-righteous humans play with him. As for what this world will become in the end, who cares?

It wasn't them that was wrong, it was the world.

This is something that all game designers and network experts didn't think of. They thought that Reaper was just a string of data arranged according to their wishes, but they didn't think that this string of data would bring such a big disaster.

One day, just when the number of players in "Dark Continent" reached its peak, suddenly everyone found that they couldn't log off and were trapped in the online game world. The dungeon bosses who were once oppressed by them turned into evil spirits who demanded people's lives. When their blood was exhausted, they did not return to the real world, but completely died; the kind and lovely NPCs turned into demons that suppressed riots and dealt with them in a cruel way. Players who do not obey orders; and people in the outside world can only go online, but also cannot go offline. In order to save their friends and relatives, a large number of human beings risk their lives to return to online games, making the casualties even more severe.

The originally wonderful and wonderful world of online games has turned into a cruel Shura field, and the light-hearted games have turned into harsh survival challenges. People in the entire online game world have fallen into deep despair, and some people have chosen to end themselves by suicide. s life.

It was at this time that, in order to save the human beings trapped in the online game, and to return to the real world for themselves, Shao Chenfei and Xia Mingmei, after learning the cause of the disaster, took up the task of saving mankind and embarked on a difficult journey.

The journey to defeat the villain. Although the original owner did not have such a strong obsession with returning to the real world, in order to protect the heroine, he naturally joined their actions.

They defeated countless dungeon bosses, met many powerful players in the process, and formed a deep friendship in the process of getting along with each other. After a series of hardships, they finally reached the dark underground palace and defeated the The villain, back to the real world. The squad has become a big hero to save mankind, and the hero Shao Chenfei as the captain is even more beautiful. Not only has he been praised by all parties, he has also won the heart of the heroine Xia Mingmei, and has lived a happy and fulfilling life.

But maybe all the stories of the male protagonist's counterattack need a character to set off the light of the male protagonist. Unfortunately, in this story, the original protagonist plays this role. At the beginning of the team's establishment, the leader elected by everyone was not the unknown male protagonist, but the full-level magician Lin Qianfeng, and the female protagonist also confessed to the original owner in order to seek shelter and stayed with the original owner.

Because of this incident, Shao Chenfei completely hated the original owner, and he began to slander the original owner in the team, secretly provoking the relationship between the original owner and others. The original owner was completely blank in interpersonal relationships. He only knew how to lead the team to defeat stronger enemies, but he didn't know how to face the battles and doubts within the team; his silent personality was also mistaken by the people in the team for arrogance and arrogance. , which aroused the dissatisfaction of many people.

After Shao Chenfei obtained the mysterious potion by coincidence, and his strength was greatly improved, he designed to trap his teammates, and then took the original owner away and rescued his teammates by himself. The original owner, who didn't understand what was going on, was inexplicably labeled as "don't be saved", and even the heroine Xia Mingmei called him a cold-blooded demon. The position of the original owner who was hit so hard in the team plummeted. Not long after, he was abandoned by his teammates in a real disaster and died because of excessive blood loss.

In the team called heroes, he led the team through countless difficulties and obstacles, desperately protecting the safety of everyone, but in the end because of a few false accusations and a simple strategy, Makes people forget what he did.

Although he is not good at words, because he faces disasters together, he regards everyone in the team as a sincere friend. He thought he had friends, love, and everything he didn't have in real life, and he was even a little thankful for the disaster. But in the end, he realized that everything was just what he thought. He watched helplessly as he was abandoned by his friends, his spirit dissipated in the virtual world, and his body rotted in the empty villa. It was not until a few years later that people found his body.