10.4

Gee, that's what LOSER did.

Gu Yiling sighed silently in his heart, "Following things to gather people together and divide them into groups", and said indifferently: "Why should I see the person who left me?"

Shao Chenfei didn't seem to expect that Gu Yiling would refute, and accused even more angrily: "Aren't you okay? So angry! Isn't it just a game? Why are you so stingy, because of this matter, you are arguing with Mingmei!"

Gu Yiling seemed to have heard something very funny, sneered, and said, "Did you have any misunderstanding? I didn't intend to argue with Mingmei."

Shao Chenfei said impatiently: "Then what do you want? A big man is as hypocritical as a girl every day."

"I don't want to care about Mingmei, but I want to care about you, I want to care about all of you. I came back today to quit the Aotian Guild, otherwise, I would not be willing to come back to this place."

The sonorous and powerful words fell in everyone's ears, Gu Yiling put his hands around his chest, and the corners of his mouth were slightly hooked, so he looked at the stunned crowd.

Xia Mingmei reacted first, and hurriedly stepped forward to grab Gu Yiling's hand, but was avoided by Gu Yiling in disgust, a trace of resentment flashed in her heart, but a standard sweet smile appeared on her face, and said anxiously: " Rufeng, please don't be angry, Chenfei only said such words when he was in a hurry, he has no malice." Then, she turned to look at Shao Chenfei again, the smile on her face was no longer, Miss Qianjin's temper was completely It was revealed: "What are you still doing! Hurry up and apologize to Rufeng!"

No, Gu Yiling must not leave the Aotian Guild! He is Aotian's pillar, if he leaves Aotian, then the president and vice president will not let her and Shao Chenfei go! It's all Shao Chenfei. If he hadn't pulled him and left Gu Yiling, or if he had not ridiculed Gu Yiling, Gu Yiling would never have been angry with himself, and he would never have said that he wanted to leave Aotian!

Hearing Xia Mingmei yelling at him, Shao Chenfei's face became even more stinky. He also yelled: "Why should I apologize! What did I say wrong? The number one magician is amazing?!"

"Dust fly!"

The two almost quarreled because of this. Some of the male players who were behind Xia Mingmei supported Shao Chenfei, while others stood on Xia Mingmei's side, and they quarreled.

It just so happened that there were more people coming and going in the guild, and many people were attracted by the quarrel here. Some people were already looking at Xia Mingmei and Shao Chenfei with the eyes of a good show. After all, in the early stage of the development of the plot, in the eyes of most people, Lin Qianfeng is an unattainable aloof god, while Xia Mingmei and Shao Chenfei are just self-esteemed little ones, and I don't know why Lin Qianfeng is To mix with them.

Xia Mingmei and Shao Chenfei quarreled, and in the end, they were a little flirtatious, and their bodies were almost pressed together.

Shao Chenfei finally compromised and said to Gu Yiling reluctantly, "I'm sorry, but my tone was too aggressive."

Gu Yiling watched their drama with a cold eye, and didn't say a word from beginning to end. When they finished arguing, his eyes fell on Xia Mingmei and said, "You wouldn't think that I decided because of Shao Chenfei's words. Do you want to leave Aotian?"

Xia Mingmei originally thought that the matter was resolved like this, because Gu Yiling had never bothered with him, but she never thought what Gu Yiling would say. She heard the mocking laughter of the people around her, and her expression became even more embarrassing: "Then what do you want?"

Gu Yiling did not answer her question, but said: "The mage staff in your hand, I gave it to you, right? "

Xia Mingmei is also a magician, but because of insufficient level, she only has the magic element of wood attribute. She didn't understand why Gu Yiling suddenly asked this, but she still answered truthfully: "Yes."

Gu Yiling continued: "I also gave you your current mount, right? Because you said that your parents are strict, and you don't have enough pocket money, and you really want it. The skin on your body was given to you by the vice president. Yours. And your daily tasks are done by Shao Chenfei for you... Excuse me, who are you from us? Why should we send you these things?"

There was no blame in Gu Yiling's calm tone. Everyone knew more or less that Xia Mingmei liked to pester the male players in the guild and asked them for things, but when Gu Yiling said it like this, it was like It was because she took off the fig leaf covering Xia Mingmei's body. The ironic eyes of the people around her made her feel ashamed and could no longer defend herself.

"I...I..." Xia Mingmei originally wanted to say, "It was given to me voluntarily, not by me forcing them," but she also knew how many people she would offend by saying this, so she changed her tone: "We... ...Aren't we all friends? Sending something between friends, what's there... what can't you do?"

Hearing her words, the eyes of the people around were even more disdainful, and some players had already laughed out loud. They had long disliked the small group of Shao Chenfei and Xia Mingmei, and wished Gu Yiling left early.

"Heh," Gu Yiling couldn't help laughing because of her words, her eyes were cold and mocking: "Xia Mingmei, did you make a mistake? Only the person who sent things is qualified to say 'what's wrong', you What qualifications do you have to say this? Enjoy the kindness of others to you with peace of mind, and get what others give you without working hard. You don't want me to go, just because you are afraid that you won't be able to show off to others. I'm just It's just a tool you use to enjoy superiority, and I don't want to play with you anymore."

After he finished speaking, he didn't care about the expressions of Xia Mingmei, Shao Chenfei and the others, he went straight to the guild's office and sent an application to the NPC, and soon everyone received a message in the small window:

[World Announcement: Player Qianqian Rufeng withdraws from Aotian Guild. 】

If other players quit the guild, the World Announcement will naturally not issue a notification, but a game god like the original owner will only issue a notification in the World Announcement. This is also a kind of benefit for other guilds. Let them know the news as soon as possible. I believe that people from major guilds will soon invite him to join. After all, before the original owner quit the Aotian Guild, other guilds rushed to buy dig him away. But now, Gu Yiling doesn't plan to join a guild, and wants to be a complete loner.

The warmth in the eyes of the original owner was nothing more than a hypocritical charity from the heroine. And the guild he wanted to leave and still had thoughts about, in Gu Yiling's eyes, it was nothing but a place of smog. If that's the case, what's there to give up?

He slowly left the guild under everyone's attention, leaving behind only a thin white figure, and his golden hair reflected the shimmering rays of light under the sunlight, like a god.