10.6

Si Shen secretly ran the energy in his body, but found that the energy had not recovered at all. He was not originally a child's body, but because he used too much energy on the way to escape, and the data flowed backwards, he became a child. He filtered all the information of this world in his mind and found that he might have to go somewhere to fully recover his power.

"I'm going to the Evil Dragon Valley." Si Shen was a little surprised. He originally wanted to go alone, but for some reason, he blurted out in the face of the youth's question.

"Dragon Valley?" With his familiarity with the original plot, Gu Yiling had long known that Si Shen would be alone in the Dragon Valley after being rescued by Xia Mingmei, but he still said, "Are you rich and nowhere to spend? You Do you know that Evil Dragon Valley is an unopened map, and how much will it cost to be revived after being killed there?"

In addition to the known plates in "Dark Continent", there is also a map that is not open to the outside world. This map is not forbidding players to enter, but to increase the fun of the game and encourage players to explore by themselves, and wait until players explore Almost there, the map will be open to the public. There are many treasures hidden in the unopened map, but it is also dangerous. Once you enter, you cannot exit. Unless you die, you are absolutely not allowed to go offline. If you die, you need to pay a lot of money to be resurrected. Be confident that no one will venture into unopened maps.

Si Shen firmly said: "I must go there."

Gu Yiling stared at him for a while, and then pretended to be helpless: "That's fine. I'll go with you, anyway, I don't have anything to do right now."

Si Shen was a little surprised that he would choose to go with him. He originally wanted to refuse, but after thinking about it, his ability has not recovered. Since Gu Yiling dared to go with him, it means that his strength should not be too bad, no He will drag himself down. As long as he doesn't reveal his identity, he can use his power to help him achieve his goal; if he accidentally reveals his identity, then...then let him die in this world and never be able to speak.

Si Shen's big eyes as round and watery as grapes flashed a dark light, and said softly: "Okay."

The Evil Dragon Valley is located in the southeast corner of the entire Dark Continent.

Although players know that there is an undeveloped map here, no player has ever successfully defeated the boss here, and they have never even seen what the boss looks like. Only in Evil Dragon The edge of the valley has heard a sound similar to the dragon's roar, so it is called "Dragon Valley" by the players.

A light blue seven-star light suddenly appeared on the ground, which is the symbol of the teleportation scroll in the game, a light and shadow flashed, Gu Yiling and Si Shen appeared out of thin air on the periphery of the Evil Dragon Valley, and the seven-star light also disappeared.

Looking from the outside, the Evil Dragon Valley is completely enveloped by the milky white mist. Only occasionally a little brown and green can be seen emerging from the white mist. It is recognized as cliffs and trees. Even the skin can feel the silence. The thick dampness in the air is creepy.

There was no trace of fear on Si Shen's stern face, and he walked directly into the fog without even throwing a look at Gu Yiling.

Gu Yiling's forehead jumped abruptly, and he secretly cursed a dead child in his heart, and walked in as well.

There is a big gap between the time in the game and the time in reality. After more than ten days in the game, it may only be a few hours in real life.

The first few days were safe and sound. At most, I encountered some low-level monsters, which were easily solved by Gu Yiling. In fact, for Si Shen, these monsters are easy to solve, but Gu Yiling has been rushing in front of him, and he has no chance at all.

Finally, when Gu Yiling reached out to pinch his fleshy cheek for the nth time while Si Shen was not paying attention, Si Shen patted his hand and said irritably, "Don't treat me like a child anymore, don't pinch him. my face."

Gu Yiling seemed to be stung by the impatience in Si Shen's eyes. He retracted his hand blankly, the back of his hand was red, and the smile on the corner of his mouth became a little embarrassing, and said, "I'm sorry, I see."

Si Shen was also stunned. He stood there and looked at Gu Yiling's back. A strange and strange emotion suddenly surged in his heart. He knew what the outsiders in this world called this emotion - guilt, but he never experienced this feeling.

In the endless darkness of the underground palace, he looked at the various expressions of the human beings in this world, laughing and cursing. He knew what expressions they made were happy and what expressions were sad, but he didn't know why they were happy and sad. He used to imitate the human expression and moved the corners of his mouth stiffly, but found that his heart was as calm as a cold lake.

He is the only "person" in the world with self-awareness, but this is the first time he has experienced emotional fluctuations.

"Om--, hum--"

There was a sudden loud humming sound in all directions. After entering the depths of the Evil Dragon Valley, the fog has dissipated a lot, revealing the original appearance of the bottom of the valley. There are green trees everywhere, and insects are the most suitable places to live.

Gu Yiling immediately took out the mage staff from the storage bag and protected it in front of Si Shen.

Si Shen raised his head and looked at the one who was extraordinarily tall for him.

The figure, the mage's robe is pure white and flawless, and the fluffy and dazzling blond hair is dazzling than the sun, which makes him stunned for a moment.

He felt as if something had hit his heart, hitting the softest part of his heart. The strange thing is that he clearly has no heart.

Si Shen's dark eyes didn't know what he was thinking. Suddenly, a huge silver scythe was in his hand. He walked out from behind Gu Yiling and also assumed a fighting posture.

He had just arrived at Gu Yiling's waist, and the scythe of the god of death that was inserted on the ground was obviously the size of an adult, but he looked effortlessly holding it. The wind in the valley blew up the black robe, and the hat fell, revealing a childish yet stern face, and the black eyes were full of icy killing intent, making people unbelievable that these eyes appeared in a person who looked only six or seven. year-old child.

This is the real god of death. Even though his appearance has changed into that of a child, his majesty is sacred and inviolable.

Gu Yiling was a little stunned for a while, and when he reacted, he secretly scolded himself for being unpromising, and actually launched a nympho on a little kid. Although this little kid is really good-looking and impeccable, it is his old attack!

He approached Si Shen, and instead of protecting him, he planned to fight side by side with him.

He did want to protect Si Shen because he looked weak and weak, although Si Shen didn't seem to need it. In his view, protecting your partner is your duty as a lover. In the interstellar light years, same-sex marriage has long been legal, and the rights and obligations in marriage are completely equal. Even if it is 0, there is no right to position yourself as a weak party and ask for it arbitrarily.