10.7

It was a group of insects similar to praying mantises that made the humming sound. When they first appeared, they were only small black spots, but when they gradually moved in, Gu Yiling and Si Shen realized that they were about half a person tall and their whole body was full. They are poison-like purple, with inverted triangle eyes occupying almost half of their faces, their eyes are out of focus, and the bloody yellow saliva at the corners of their mouths makes them look as terrifying as corpses that just want to eat life alive; Only the forelimbs that are as sharp as a blade can easily cut a person's throat.

At a speed that almost cut through the air, they screamed and rushed towards Si Shen, as if they felt that this weak-looking child was easier to bully.

Si Shen's icy indifferent face didn't blink, he just clenched the scythe in his hand, and the forelimbs of the alien mantis almost touched his skin. The sickle was swung at a speed that could not be seen clearly; the air seemed to freeze at this moment, and everything seemed to have become a scene in a movie, only the black clothes of the children surrounded by mantises with claws and claws could be seen, like a king in the dark.

"Bang", "Bang", "Bang".

The mantises that were flying in the air suddenly separated from head to body one by one, and the broken limbs fell to the ground like broken balloons. Dark red blood splattered on the corners of Si Shen's eyes and on his robe, which made those beautiful round eyes look very cold.

The rest of the praying mantis stopped for a while, and soon flew up again. They are just a group of poor low-level data governed by the rules of the game. They don't know why they are afraid of death. They only know that they want to kill these two human beings who dare to break into the Evil Dragon Valley.

A ferocious fire rushed towards the rushing mantis, and all the mantises wrapped in the fire let out a shrill scream, turned into a pile of ashes and fell to the ground; Gu Yiling took out the red blood dragon slaughtering sword and inserted it straight into one. The head of the praying mantis that only flew over from the left and wanted to sneak attack, the mantis screamed, and the milky white brain mixed with scarlet blood shot to the ground. Although the profession chosen by the original owner is a magician, he is also proficient in swordsmanship.

While slaughtering the mantis, he paid attention to Si Shen's situation. Although he knew that Si Shen had the ability to protect himself, he couldn't help worrying that something would happen to his small body.

The number of praying mantis is increasing, more and more, whizzing by overhead, casting shadows, as if to block the sky. And Si Shen harvested the life of the mantis like a madman. When the sickle flashed, dozens of mantises must fall to the ground; his eyes were red and his face was gloomy. To prove something, the movement of wielding the sickle became more and more irregular, which made Gu Yiling a little worried.

But fortunately, after a fairly easy battle, the insect corpses on the ground almost piled up into a hill, a dreamy pale blue light flashed, and the insect corpses turned into yellow gold coins and crystals, which were scattered on the ground. .

Hearing this voice, Si Shen's tense nerves finally relaxed. But when he relaxed, he felt that the muscles in his whole body were so sore that he didn't seem to belong to him. The sickle also slipped from his hand, making a crisp sound.

He lowered his head, his eyes wandered, his lips parted in surprise.

what happened to him? Why did he ignore the fighting mantis? His strength has not been fully recovered. He clearly wanted to use Gu Yiling's strength to protect himself and retain his strength, but he wanted to prove his strength because he was treated as a child and weak by Gu Yiling. How could he do such a stupid thing?

Gu Yiling didn't know what to think when she saw Si Shen sitting blankly on the ground. He walked over to Si Shen, his eyes inadvertently caught sight of a severed limb behind Si Shen.

Ugh? Strange, shouldn't they all be turned into gold coins?

Gu Yiling widened his eyes and shouted, "Be careful!"

Si Shen, who was immersed in his own thoughts, didn't know that the danger was behind him, he raised his head in a conditioned reflex, only to see a tall figure rushing over, hugging him tightly, blocking the blade that fell from the sky. The only forelimb left of the mantis was inserted into Gu Yiling's back fiercely, and bright red blood was left from his back.

Si Shen looked at Gu Yiling's face distorted by pain in disbelief, surprised, moved, sour, all kinds of emotions he couldn't describe flashed in his heart, and finally turned into anger and violence. He gritted his teeth and looked at the objects behind Gu Yiling with extremely cold eyes. He stood up from Gu Yiling's arms, picked up the sickle and cut off its head like straw.

The head of the insect fell to the ground like a ball, and Si Shen stepped on the head like a balloon and smashed the flesh and blood. The little boy is like a devil who ignores life and death.

It wasn't until the head under his feet turned into a few gold coins that fell on the lawn, Si Shen stopped and walked to Gu Yiling's side step by step. His brows were furrowed, the knuckles of the knuckles holding the scythe were white, and his eyes were deep and complex, as if resisting something that was about to invade his body, but he was unwilling to admit it.

Gu Yiling sat cross-legged on the ground, this height allowed him to look level with Si Shen, he smiled indifferently, his pale blue eyes seemed to be filled with finely broken blue crystals, reflecting a clear light, "It's okay. , I only adjusted 10% of the game's pain, and it didn't hurt at all."

Si Shen didn't feel any lighter because of his words, "Why did you rush over?" After a while, he added: "You can obviously burn him to death by releasing the element of flame."

Gu Yiling took out the potion from the storage bag, and while adding blue to himself, he lowered his head and said, "I didn't think so much. You know, this is a holographic online game. Everything is the same as the real thing, so it's easy to bring into real emotions."

Real...emotional?

Si Shen opened his mouth, wanting to ask him what kind of emotion he was, but when the words were about to be spoken, he took them back. He suddenly found that it was pointless to ask this question, and even if he got the answer, nothing would change.

Gu Yiling will definitely return to his world. For him, this place is just a pastime used to pass the time in the real world. He will soon forget everything here. As for Tashen, he can only stay in the endless darkness of the illusory world until he perishes.

So, what if Gu Yiling was allowed to stay with him in this world forever?