10.8

Si Shen was intimidated by his bold idea, but found that he did not resist this idea at all.

He was so lonely, his life was a darkness, and no other color of light had ever appeared. He is just a series of programs composed of cold data, and Gu Yiling is the first person to enter his life, accompany him, touch him, talk to him, and give him hugs. If his existence can be called "life".

The red blood on the robe faded, and Gu Yiling stood up from the ground. Seeing Si Shen lowered his head, he didn't know what he was thinking, so he touched his hair and said with a smile, "What are you stunned for? Let's go. "

I don't know when, when he got along with the villain, he completely forgot the existence of favorability, and just simply enjoyed the time together like ordinary couples, although they were not yet considered couples.

The soft and slender hand inserted into Si Shen's hair, bringing a kind of tender and itchy touch, perhaps because he admitted that Gu Yiling occupies a special place in his heart, and admitted his resistance to Gu Yiling. It was the fear from different races, not the annoyance of him, that Si Shen actually enjoyed his touch. The cold little face was still expressionless, but the brows and eyes were obviously softened.

The smiling expression on Gu Yiling's face suddenly became embarrassed, and said: "I'm sorry, I forgot again. I shouldn't have touched your head." His smile was obviously disappointed, like blue crystal eyes. His eyes seemed to dim.

Si Shen saw Gu Yiling turn around and stretched out his little hands to grab the hem of Gu Yiling's clothes, but he didn't see Gu Yiling's sly smile at the corner of his mouth. He grabbed the space and stared blankly at the back of the white dress, feeling that his heart seemed to be vacant.

The deepest part of the Evil Dragon Valley is a huge cave with a circular depression. The cave is hundreds of hectares. Standing on the edge of the cave and looking down, it is bottomless and dark, as if hell is coming to you here. Open the door, and the ghosts and monsters are waiting for the opportunity, and they are bound to drag you into the abyss where you will never see the light.

Gu Yiling called up the game window, and found the flying-type contract Warcraft on the pet interface. He had to sigh that the original owner was not only a game god, but also a RMB player. There was everything in the storage bag. Same.

A loud and long cry came from the sky, and a white horse with a whole body in the sky stood in the sky. There seemed to be a dense white mist on the horse's hooves. On the horse's back, a pair of feathers of the same color opened its wings, and the soft and white feathers did not contain A little dirt; it has a long, spiral-patterned horn on the top of its head, and it's not a horse! This turned out to be the legendary unicorn!

The unicorn landed lightly on the ground, its fluffy head rubbed against Gu Yiling's face affectionately, and let out a few obedient calls, as if complaining that he hadn't released himself for too long. Gu Yiling showed a gentle smile and gently stroked the unicorn's head.

The gentle orange light covered the person and beast standing under the setting sun with a soft halo. The young man with blond hair and white robe was like a god who purifies all living beings. The pure light blue eyes appeared deep in his eyes. A circle of orange-red similar to the sun wheel, such a beautiful color cannot be described by the most beautiful things in the world.

Sishen subconsciously held his breath, as if afraid of breaking the picture in front of him.

He watched the young man gently stroke the unicorn's hair, jealousy like a poisonous snake spitting its core gnawing at his heart, the venom quickly spread to the whole body, and there was no cure; terrible thoughts floated again Out of my mind, from an inaudible cry to an undisguised bewitching...

Arrest him, imprison him, and let him stay with you...then you will no longer be alone...

What? He doesn't want to? Haha...then destroy him...destroy the world...the world can't hold you anyway...and there's nothing you care about...

Si Shen held his head and bowed his head in pain, as if thousands of needles had been inserted into his forehead, giving him a splitting headache. For the first time, he felt such pain, as if the pain penetrated into the bone marrow, the pain into the soul, and the pain of being chased and killed by game makers in another world and the data backflow was not as painful as this time.

"Si Shen! Si Shen!" Gu Yiling shook his shoulders and said, "What's wrong with you? Are you okay?"

The strength on his shoulders finally brought Si Shen back to his senses, his bewildered and painful eyes gradually gained focus, he stared blankly at Gu Yiling with an anxious face, his heart clenched in pain, and it took a long time before he pushed He opened his hand and said expressionlessly, "I'm fine, let's go down."

The corners of Si Shen's mouth evoked a wry smile that no one could see. He now finally knew how humans were feeling when they made this expression.

Ask but can't, give up and can't.

The bottom of the cave is not as dark as imagined, on the contrary, it is extraordinarily spacious and bright, with beautiful scenery, like a paradise, not polluted by the breath of people.

Si Shen's strength has almost completely recovered, but now, he doesn't want his strength to recover faster. Because he knows that when his power is fully restored, the game makers will definitely detect his existence again, and they will definitely send someone to destroy him again, and at that time, he must leave Gu Yiling.

He didn't want to implicate Gu Yiling, and he didn't want Gu Yiling to stand on the opposite side of him.

He came to the Evil Dragon Valley to kill the Evil Dragon and obtain its power for his own use. All bosses in the game are composed of data injected with foreign power. The higher the boss's level, the stronger the power. The Evil Dragon is the boss with the highest level in the game besides him.

But even so, in Si Shen's eyes, the evil dragon is nothing but a pitiful worm who has no ego and is manipulated by others.

An evil dragon with a height of dozens of meters was crawling in the middle of the huge lake to take a nap. The height of his eyes was higher than that of an adult. The black nostrils sprayed the smell of hot air, and he slept extraordinarily sweetly. Maybe it has been king and hegemony on this side for a long time, and the evil dragon never thought that someone would disturb its rest without long eyes.

Si Shen quietly walked to Gu Yiling's side and said, "I'll try to distract it first, and then you can kill it."

Gu Yiling pretended to be surprised: "Why?"

At this point, the boss is right in front of you, but the opportunity to kill the boss is given to others, which is equivalent to giving the opportunity to become famous to others. How can anyone do such a thankless thing? What's more, Si Shen proposed to come to the Evil Dragon Valley. Although Gu Yiling knew the answer, he still had to ask.

Si Shen didn't know how to answer, he pursed his lips stubbornly like a child, and finally could only say, "Please."

What can he say? He could say that he was deceiving Gu Yiling from the beginning, and he promised Gu Yiling to accompany him into the Evil Dragon Valley, but he just wanted to borrow Gu Yiling's hand killed the dragon so that he would not be discovered by the game's makers.

If their initial company was obtained by concealing his identity and deceiving him, what would Gu Yiling think of him?